Guys projected outside the top 10 on fantasy pros- who's your best value- steal

• Brady- outside 10, but all the weapons
  • Stafford- not sexy pick, but healthy in a pass heavy offense
  • Arod- one of the best Qbs, but is he washed? Are the packers a run first team?
  • Daniel Jones- I notice he is favorite sleeper, I like him too
  • Big Ben- sturdy vet, but is Father Time catching up
  • Cam Newton- I like him at his ADP
  • Goff- all he has done is put up #s In his scheme
  • Baker- I actually like Baker a lot in the late rounds. Browns fired the horrible coach, weapons still there, former 1st pick, improved offensive line
  • Tannehill- was playing good football, offense is good and has talent. 
  • Carr- my dark horse. Raiders did a lot to improve their wideouts and Williams Is back from injury. This is my personal dark horse, team is on the rise with all those picks from the Mack trade. Jacobs is also going be a star so the pass game will be open for Carr. DC hasn't had these weapons since his MVP year, and he knows the complex Gruden system.
  • Joe Burrow- 1st overall pick, is he special and can put up stats rookie year? risky but the talent is all over the Bengals offense 

Edited by Humble_Beast
12 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Guys projected outside the top 10 on fantasy pros- who's your best value- steal

• Brady- outside 10, but all the weapons
  • Stafford- not sexy pick, but healthy in a pass heavy offense
  • Arod- one of the best Qbs, but is he washed? Are the packers a run first team?
  • Daniel Jones- I notice he is favorite sleeper, I like him too
  • Big Ben- sturdy vet, but is Father Time catching up
  • Cam Newton- I like him at his ADP
  • Goff- all he has done is put up #s In his scheme
  • Baker- I actually like Baker a lot in the late rounds. Browns fired the horrible coach, weapons still there, former 1st pick, improved offensive line
  • Tannehill- was playing good football, offense is good and has talent. 
  • Carr- my dark horse. Raiders did a lot to improve their wideouts and Williams Is back from injury. This is my personal dark horse, team is on the rise with all those picks from the Mack trade. Jacobs is also going be a star so the pass game will be open for Carr. DC hasn't had these weapons since his MVP year, and he knows the complex Gruden system.
  • Joe Burrow- 1st overall pick, is he special and can put up stats rookie year? risky but the talent is all over the Bengals offense 

Is Brady outside the Top-10?

I wonder about Stafford, they threw a ton but once Kerryon got hurt, they couldn't exactly run the ball much

7 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

reasoning? I was digging into a few 

• Jones a tough early schedule
  • Baker- offense similar to Viking so run heavy?

Some other really late options are Gardner Minshew due to his rushing ability adding to his floor and Tyrod Taylor due to some matchups and rushing ability.

Even Teddy Bridgewater for schedule reasons, plus their defense is gonna be terrible.

Edited by AlanFanecaFan
On 8/24/2020 at 9:15 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is Brady outside the Top-10?

I wonder about Stafford, they threw a ton but once Kerryon got hurt, they couldn't exactly run the ball much

He's my #10 QB.  I think some of the weapons are being overblown (Evans and, depends on who you believe on Gronk - as far as Brady's fit), but there are also weapons that aren't even being discussed (OJ Howard - as much as any TE is going to succeed in an Arians offense, Brady will get solid-not-great production out of at least one; Scottie Miller).  Also, Tom's good as long as he's not pestered up the gut - Tampa has at least two above-average IOL in Marpet and Jensen and a question mark with upside in Cappa.

I also consider Bridgewater to be a viable fantasy play, and I expect I may be streaming Drew Lock at least a couple times this season.

But yeah, Goff should regress back toward the mean some this season.  The Rams had a ton of receivers tackled at the 1-yard-line last season.  If even half of those had been converted instead of stopped, Goff's 6 weeks he finished outside the Top 15 fantasy QB's is likely closer to 2 or 3.  And his 4 times he finished inside the Top 15 but outside the Top 10 are likely Top 19 instead (which would give him 9-10 games of a Top 10 fantasy QB finish as opposed to 6.  Barring catching lightning in a bottle it's tough to expect much more from a late-round QB you can draft in Round 10 or later.

Also with Ben, just be aware of Ben's history of home/road splits.  You can typically start him with confidence at home, but only in plus-matchups on the road.  Inexplicably, Ben just doesn't tend to deliver (for fantasy) on the road; some of that may well be to Tomlin's preferred gameplan in road games.

4 hours ago, The LBC said:

Also with Ben, just be aware of Ben's history of home/road splits.  You can typically start him with confidence at home, but only in plus-matchups on the road.  Inexplicably, Ben just doesn't tend to deliver (for fantasy) on the road; some of that may well be to Tomlin's preferred gameplan in road games.

Pittsburgh is a tough one to trust all around with Conner/Big Ben, there isnt a clear cut #2 behind Conner as a backup plan and if Ben is hurt it kills Juju who also struggled with injuries last year

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm assuming as a backup QB? I never spend high on a QB so I tend to draft 2. 1 with a high floor and some potential and 1 with all potential. 

Nah I'm going all in! then he busts week 1 then i'll go shop in the FA pool lol.

• Like 1