FIRE LEBEAU!!!

ttitansfan4life

It's been long enough for his little experiment. His defense isn't working here and they haven't gotten much better if at all. This team isn't going anywhere until they field a consistent defense. Sure we still lack great players but there are enough good to solid players on this defense to not suck. Time to move on but sadly Mularkey will just hire the LB coach smh. #RetirementhomeiswaitingLeBeau

I would be all to canning Lebeau but no one has the balls to fire a legend like him and there really isn’t a replacement out their that could come in and turn this around 

Someone does need to be fired though even if it’s a guy like McCain just to send a message like when Cox got fired going into the bye the pass D played well the 2 games after the bye

3 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I would be all to canning Lebeau but no one has the balls to fire a legend like him and there really isn’t a replacement out their that could come in and turn this around 

Someone does need to be fired though even if it’s a guy like McCain just to send a message like when Cox got fired going into the bye the pass D played well the 2 games after the bye

IM ALL FOR CUTTING McCain!!! I've been saying this for months and months. DUDE IS BAD! The fact hes on the other teams #1 is my biggest thing with Lebeau like how can you draw it up like this...

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

McCain sucks and shouldn't be on this team even as a 4th CB(although today he is was played like a #1 CB). However, there's a lot deeper issues than just him. This scheme is a joke and isn't working with these players.  

Trust me I agree all I’m saying is no one has the balls to fire Lebeau

Mularkey doesn’t deserved to get fired even if I don’t see him as the answer but cutting McCain atleast sends a message

46 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I do not necessarily think we need to can lebeau 

but this defense lacks a mean streak. In a huge way

I think the idea of firing LeBeau is pretty asinine in general, but our defense DOES need a mean streak.  And it needs to start with that DL.  Casey is the only name that I ever hear gets called on the DL.  I don't even know who the other DL starters are most of the time.

16 minutes ago, Dionysus said:

I think the idea of firing LeBeau is pretty asinine in general

...why

what on earth as he done as a tennessee titan to warrant staying? would you feel like firing him with identical performance if his name were d!ck jones? i suspect yes.

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

...why

what on earth as he done as a tennessee titan to warrant staying? would you feel like firing him with identical performance if his name were d!ck jones? i suspect yes.

You suspect wrong.  No I'm not happy with the performance by any means, but I wouldn't care if his name was Cooter Brown, it's too early in the season for that crap.  I say we need to look at the horses we have on the field first.

34 minutes ago, Dionysus said:

You suspect wrong.  No I'm not happy with the performance by any means, but I wouldn't care if his name was Cooter Brown, it's too early in the season for that crap.  I say we need to look at the horses we have on the field first.

what we have on the field is significantly better than anything we've had during his entire tenure here

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

what we have on the field is significantly better than anything we've had during his entire tenure here

D is slow as molasses, though 

I just don't know what the alternative is right now. It's not like we have a young hot shot waiting in the wings. We've all been rather content with the D this year up until today, Richy should get a chance to right this ship.

I'm serious, though -- this team as a whole does not play aggressive and mean football. We don't impose our will. We don't play with fire or passion. These are things that winning teams do, and it doesn't necessarily require a world of talent to do so. On O, as well -- why don't we do that?

Fire Robiski first.  The team put all their resources on offense and they're still creating designed TD runs for Mariota.  Shouldn't have signed anyone on offense if they still heavily rely on QB to make big plays with his legs.  No need for Decker, Davis, Smith, Taylor -- should have just focused on D instead.

23 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

D is slow as molasses, though 

I just don't know what the alternative is right now. It's not like we have a young hot shot waiting in the wings. We've all been rather content with the D this year up until today, Richy should get a chance to right this ship.

I'm serious, though -- this team as a whole does not play aggressive and mean football. We don't impose our will. We don't play with fire or passion. These are things that winning teams do, and it doesn't necessarily require a world of talent to do so. On O, as well -- why don't we do that?

agree with you on defense, but i don't understand how you can look at the jags and seahawks games and say we don't impose our will on offense. that's *exactly* what we did in both of those games.

Archived