FIRE LEBEAU!!!

ttitansfan4life

12 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

I kinda feel like we would be better in a 4-3 as well.

Morgan - Jones - Casey - Orakpo

Woodyard - Williamson - Jayon Brown

Really shouldn't't matter because the majority of the time we're in our nickel and it's been primarily the below with Orakpo and Morgan walked up to the line.

Woodyard - Jayon Brown

8 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Really shouldn't't matter because the majority of the time we're in our nickel and it's been primarily the below with Orakpo and Morgan walked up to the line.

Woodyard - Jayon Brown

True... it just seems like something is wrong with our defense right now. We need to draft someone at each position next year on defense.

What’s wrong with our defense is 2 big things, we don’t have a CB that can shut 1 side of the field down, & because we don’t really play a traditional 3-4, we need a true game changer at ILB A LB that can play all 3 downs wreck havoc near the line of scrimmage, blitz, as well as cover wit side line to side line speed. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

He still loves McCain on other teams #1s

This I just don't understand. McCain has enough trouble with a team's #2 (see Moncrief), but asking him to cover Hopkins or Hilton is ludicrous. Ryan should be shadowing every #1, or if the coverage doesn't allow for that then Jackson at least. If we're gonna get burnt at least have a guy who can find his own a** take a shot. 

I feel like if this was, yet again, another embarrassing loss, then he would be fired. Something would have to be done at that point. But since the offense stepped and scored a few touchdowns. They saved his job yet again. Coach L should buy the entire offense and Jayon Brown a round of beers...

30 minutes ago, ChiefMoccanooga said:

I feel like if this was, yet again, another embarrassing loss, then he would be fired. Something would have to be done at that point. But since the offense stepped and scored a few touchdowns. They saved his job yet again. Coach L should buy the entire offense and Jayon Brown a round of beers...

The defense held them pretty much the entire 2nd half while the offense continued to sputter after crossing the Colts 50 and kept settling for field goals.

As much crap as everyone is giving the D for it's performance, it allowed all of 16 points last night. It allowed 3 vs Jacksonville before garbage time. It allowed 14 to Seattle before garbage time.

The defense isn't great, and I totally get that the TExans performance is so bad it makes you wanna fire someone, cause it was truly putrid, but outside of that Texans game, it's been good enough. If the offense had the same red zone efficiency it had last year, we possibly beat Oakland and the Seattle game is never that close at the end even with prevent D.

Outside of that Houston game, I think LeBeau and the D have been fine. Not incredible, but fine.

The worst part about our sack statistic is playing Wilson and Watson has really hurt it. I think Wilson broke away from 3 sacks, and there was another 2 or 3 from Watson. Brissett even broke away from one by Casey on MNF. You add those 6 in and we jump up to tied for 15th. Part of that is they're mobile quarterbacks, but we've gotta be able to finish better too.

Edit: tied for 15th, my bad.

Archived