BDL Opt-Out Vote #3

Ragnarok

Pick One  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you want?

• For every opt out. An owner gets 1k cap relief (ted)
    • Pheltz proposal - Every owner has the choice to either eat the salary of the player opting out or to toll the players contract for one year. If you choose to toll, you will receive a cap hit of 350 or 150 based on what the player's RL hit is.
    • Owners can select from 2 Options: Option A) Opt Out: Opted out player will hold a cap hit value of $350, not count against the rostet limit, be transactionally locked, and contract will toll. Option B) Opt-In: Owner chooses to take on full cap hit, counts against roster limit, is not transactionally locked, and contract does not toll.
    • Opted out players salary is 50% of their current bdl salary down to 450 total (bdl FA min). Owners have option to pay full salary and have year count or take 50% and not have year count

42 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

7 is not 9

Not if @wwhickok basically says he meant the same thing as Pheltz which he has. Then there are already 9 votes.  Not counting if Ted flipped.

Who's idea was the blind voting? We have always had open voting for any other rules changes.

Regardless I think Option 2 now has the requisite votes by RAI. 

14 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Not if @wwhickok basically says he meant the same thing as Pheltz which he has. Then there are already 9 votes.  Not counting if Ted flipped.

Who's idea was the blind voting? We have always had open voting for any other rules changes.

I thought I made it so everyone can see the votes?

29 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Change my vote from mine to pheltzbahrd

55 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Just pushing things along.  Nothing to see here :)