2020 Season Predictions

diamondbull424

Feel free to post any predictions you have for the upcoming season; bold predictions or just numbers you anticipate players having on the season.

As an added bonus how about predicting these categories, let’s assume Lamar doesn’t count toward these below categories;

Receptions Leader:
Rec yds leader:
Rush yds leader:
Total TDs leader:
INTs leader:
Sacks leader:
TFL leader:
OPOY:
DPOY:

So I’ll start off with a bold prediction Lamar finishes the season with a pace for the first 4000 yds passing (250 yds/game), 1000 yds rushing (62.5 yds/game) season in NFL history... though I don’t think he reaches the number, because of Covid-19.

I think the addition of Dobbins, the health of Hollywood, the additional experience for Boykin, and the additional speed at the receiver position will culminate in an even more explosive passing offense. The PA pass should be able to still lead to big numbers and Dobbins should make for an excellent outlet option when in the game. Justice Hill should also have some value in that role as well.

Defense will not miss a beat. Loss of quality by subtraction of ET will be more than equalized by additions to the front 7 and Young (fingers crossed) finally staying healthy.

54 will have a breakout season and 99 will finish with 15 sacks as both will profit from an IDL able to collaps the pocket finally.