Cook or CEH

101Raider

Getting close to draft time and pretty sure I’m going to have to choose between these two. 
0.5 PPR.

for some reason, I’m worried about Cook due to:

history of injuries

Contract

Coaching changes (though lesser extent than the other two).

as to the rook, well... he’s a rookie. In a shortened offseason, there’s some big concern there...

Edited by 101Raider

22 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I like CEH alot and have always been kind of cool on Cook but if Cook isnt holding out on draft day, I'd take him over CEH

I posted this in the Rookie RB thread but I’d worry about Cook holding out until week 10 and accruing a season.  Given his injury history, surely his agent will advise that

21 hours ago, BoltsFan937 said:

I posted this in the Rookie RB thread but I’d worry about Cook holding out until week 10 and accruing a season.  Given his injury history, surely his agent will advise that

We know he's in camp and I've seen nothing to indicate he's holding back in camp.  They're two weeks away from the season opener and without pre-season games, they have to be going at it full-steam to get ready.  If he were planning a hold-out, he wouldn't be in camp working hard and risking injury.

I think he carries risk this year with his contractual discontent and his injury history.  And I HATE risk in my first round picks.  I'm just not sure that's enough risk to opt for a rookie instead.  But I gotta decide before Sept. 4...

1 hour ago, titanrick said:

We know he's in camp and I've seen nothing to indicate he's holding back in camp.  They're two weeks away from the season opener and without pre-season games, they have to be going at it full-steam to get ready.  If he were planning a hold-out, he wouldn't be in camp working hard and risking injury.

I think he carries risk this year with his contractual discontent and his injury history.  And I HATE risk in my first round picks.  I'm just not sure that's enough risk to opt for a rookie instead.  But I gotta decide before Sept. 4...

Good point and positive sign that he’s going hard in camp.  That’s a really tough call, I’m seeing CEH going as early as 5 overall and I can’t get my head around that.  5 is where the draft starts for me and it’s trying to sift through Cook/CEH/Henry/Thomas/ and I’m high on Jacobs.  Hard to decipher that imo