Sign in to follow this  
Trentwannabe

Bills release K Hauschka

The Bills special teams is now set. Punter remains an issue but no other real options exist. 

So I am kind of surprised by the timing but not the outcome. I think this entire forum knew this was happening because you do not draft a kicker to then cut them. Clearly they wanted to get younger and cheaper with Kicker. Unfortunately I think the hit by a jets player did Hausch money in because he seem to have been off ever since and started to become more inconsistent. I think he is a great guy and player. 

As much as I think they should have kept him around until last day of final cuts I think it was very big of the Bills staff to let him find a new team as I expect him to sign with someone by the end of the weekend. Hopefully Bass doesn't get hurt or get COVID as this is a huge risk.

I am not a fan of this punting situation I have seen some great punt by BOJO but I have also seen him punt the ball 8 yards he is to inconsistent and could cost the bills games at time. I really hope if they dont figure it out this year that they draft one next year.

• Like 1