SF Forum Survivor Thread

N4L

Yikes, that was a week one bludgeoning. These are the remaining teams, I'm pretty sure:

Bills - Johnguy2015, Justone2, Melbourne9er,  and John232

Pats - Forge, and Dutch 

Titans - Rudy2

Steelers - 49ers Finest

I'm not sure how the Ftn49 posts edit works, as that is clearly above my pay grade. Did I miss anyone?

On 9/14/2020 at 8:52 AM, Ftn49 said:

I glossed over it in the first post but I technically broke the rules and had edited my pick post. The one after me quoted it and isn't edited but if I'm out I'm out.

I will allow it.

I had someone else try and cheat last year and allowed it, then realized how badly this person cheated and was going to kick them out, and said "eh, they will probably lose again anyways" which is exactly what happened the next week. 

In this instance I am confident when I say that you did not cheat. You are saved by the fact @Forge quoted you and also by the fact your post was edited prior to kickoff.

Let this be a warning to everyone else though!

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I will allow it.

I had someone else try and cheat last year and allowed it, then realized how badly this person cheated and was going to kick them out, and said "eh, they will probably lose again anyways" which is exactly what happened the next week. 

In this instance I am confident when I say that you did not cheat. You are saved by the fact @Forge quoted you and also by the fact your post was edited prior to kickoff.

Let this be a warning to everyone else though!

Woo hoo :)

yeah, pretty much all I did was add the week 1 thing right as soon as I made the post