Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
N4L

SF Forum Survivor Thread

Recommended Posts

Previous episodes featured: the titans.

This week's episode will see the Steelers dominate and take me to week 3 for a second time in a row, and ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take the Iggles (or eagles) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Page one updated with everyone's previous picks. week 3 picks are not on there, I will do this on tuesday or wednesday so that everyone knows who they selected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The question is will the Colts cause another week of pestilence upon this survivor thread. Week one was ugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 11:47 AM, N4L said:

Page one updated with everyone's previous picks. week 3 picks are not on there, I will do this on tuesday or wednesday so that everyone knows who they selected. 

Just fyi, my week 1 was actually the bills

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 10:08 AM, rudyZ said:

Previous episodes featured: the titans.

This week's episode will see the Steelers dominate and take me to week 3 for a second time in a row, and ever.

Previously: Titans, Steelers.

This week... who cares, we're all gonna die anyway...

Buccaneers. If I'm going to lose, I might as well blame Brady for it. If I win, it's a non-story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Previously: Titans, Steelers.

This week... who cares, we're all gonna die anyway...

Buccaneers. If I'm going to lose, I might as well blame Brady for it. If I win, it's a non-story.

Why don't you ever post any more!!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 9:27 AM, Forge said:

I'll take the Iggles (or eagles) 

@Woz I'll let you do the honors 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...