• Team 5
    • Team 6
    • Team 7
    • Team 8
    • Team 9
    • Team 10
    • Team 11
    • Team 12

I do this every year, as always let me know your favorite, and maybe Top-3?

12 teams Non-PPR, standard ESPN starting lineup.

Team 1:

QB: Lamar Jackson 

RB: CMC, Cam Akers, Matt Breida, Tevin Coleman, Tarik Coen, Chase Edmonds, AJ Dillon

WR: Kenny Golladay, DJ Chark, Marquise Brown, Will Fuller, D-Jax

TE: Hayden Hurst

Team 2:

QB: Kyler Murray, Big Ben, Joe Burrow

RB: Derrick Henry, Jonathan Taylor, Kareem Hunt, JK Dobbins, Antonio Gibson, 

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Calvin Ridley, Julian Edelman, Justin Jefferson, Alshon Jeffery

TE: Noah Fant

Team 3:

QB: Russell Wilson, Baker Mayfield

RB: Austin Ekeler, James Conner, DeAndre Swift, Adrian Peterson, Sony Michel

WR: Michael Thomas, Brandin Cooks, Golden Tate, Mecole Hardman, Sammy Watkins, Antonio Brown

TE: Mark Andrews

Team 4:

QB: Desaun Watson, Carson Wentz

RB: Ezekiel Elliott, Chris Carson, Zack Moss, James White, Alexander Mattison, Anthony McFarland

WR: Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Deebo Samuel, Jalen Reagor, John Ross III

TE: Zach Ertz

Team 5:

QB: Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers

RB:Joe Mixon, Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon, Leveon Bell, Duke Johnson

WR: Keenan Allen, AJ Green, Jamison Crowder, Emmanuel Sanders, Mike Williams, Larry Fitzgerald

TE: Jimmy Graham

Team 6:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Derek Carr

RB: Dalvin Cook, Devin Singletary, Latavius Murray, Jamaal Williams

WR: Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, JuJu Smith-Schuster, CeeDee Lamb, Henry Ruggs, Corey Davis

TE: Darren Waller, Taysom Hill

Team 7:

QB: Dak Prescott, Kirk Cousins

RB: Saquon Barkley, Raheem Mostert, Justin Jackson, Ke'Shawn Vaughn

WR: Tyreek Hill, AJ Brown, Jarvis Landry, Christian Kirk, Jerry Jeudy, Robby Anderson, N'Keal Harry

TE: Travis Kelce

Team 8:

QB: Patrick Mahomes, Cam Newton

RB: Kenyan Drake, Marlon Mack, Boston Scott, Frank Gore

WR: DJ Moore, DK Metcalf, DeVante Parker, Stefon Diggs, Sterling Shepard, Brandon Aiyuk

TE: George Kittle

Team 9:

QB: Daniel Jones, Josh Allen

RB: CEH, Miles Sanders, Ronald Jones, David Montgomery, Darrell Henderson

WR: Allen Robinson, Odell Beckham Jr, Tyler Boyd, Preston Williams, Breshad Perriman, Allen Lazard

TE: Tyler Higbee

Team 10:

QB: Drew Brees, Jared Goff

RB: Alvin Kamara, David Johnson, Jordan Howard, Lesean Mccoy, Jerick McKinnon

WR: Davante Adams, Chris Godwin, Terry McLaurin, TY Hilton, Steven Sims Jr

TE: Austin Hooper, Hunter Henry

Team 11:

QB: Matthew Stafford, Ryan Tannehill

RB: Nick Chubb, Josh Jacobs, Phillip Lindsay, Tony Pollard, Nyheim Hines

WR: Adam Thielen, Courtland Sutton, Robert Woods, Michael Gallup, Diontae Johnson

TE: Evan Engram, TJ Hockensen

Team 12:

QB: Tom Brady, Jimmy G

RB: Aaron Jones, Leonard Fournette, Mark Ingram, Kerryon Johnson, Damien Harris

WR: Tyler Lockett, Marvin Jones, Darius Slayton, John Brown, Curtis Samuel, Parris Campbell

TE: Rob Gronkowski

16 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

What you think Yannick's IDP fantasy ranking goes to being RDE with Hunter at LDE

So I dont do IDP...so I cant really help much. He is certainly more of a pass rusher than an all-around DE. Hunter and the Vikings IDL is better than ours so in theory he should put up better numbers. Plus the Vikings are a better team so that means more sack/FF opportunities in the 4th quarter

Got anymore questions? That wasn't an answer you were looking for and I'm always willing to help people who answer my questions

52 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

I think I'd go with 9 & 10

I just like the RB/WR collection there

Yea Team 9 was super fortunate to get that 1-2 punch at RB and then A-Rob round 3 but the QB situation isnt great

Team 10 has a great 1-2-3 but a better QB. If David Johnson lasts the year they could be tough to beat

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea Team 9 was super fortunate to get that 1-2 punch at RB and then A-Rob round 3 but the QB situation isnt great

Team 10 has a great 1-2-3 but a better QB. If David Johnson lasts the year they could be tough to beat

I think team 9 still has the better QB combo. Josh + Jones potential is strong.

21 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So I dont do IDP...so I cant really help much. He is certainly more of a pass rusher than an all-around DE. Hunter and the Vikings IDL is better than ours so in theory he should put up better numbers. Plus the Vikings are a better team so that means more sack/FF opportunities in the 4th quarter

Got anymore questions? That wasn't an answer you were looking for and I'm always willing to help people who answer my questions

In tackle heavy leagues (most popular), in Jax, Yannick was serviceable if you play with 1 DL (I think thats the norm) dedicated spot, but not necessarily someone you target. Compared to D Hunter who is/was #1 DL in fantasy because his sack/tackle combination. 

So I'm wondering if Hunter drops a bit, and Yannick rises to a "sleeper" type pick. 

1 minute ago, CriminalMind said:

In tackle heavy leagues (most popular), in Jax, Yannick was serviceable if you play with 1 DL (I think thats the norm) dedicated spot, but not necessarily someone you target. Compared to D Hunter who is/was #1 DL in fantasy because his sack/tackle combination. 

So I'm wondering if Hunter drops a bit, and Yannick rises to a "sleeper" type pick. 

Yea Yan isnt a major player in the run game. I think he could be a sleeper because of the opportunity for the splash plays but I dont expect him to be a 55 tackle a year guy

10 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

@Humble_Beast I'm on pins and needles lol

who did you like better as a pickup Armstead or Thompson. Everyone is saying Thompson, I just don't trust him to hold up. It's a dark throw but I picked up Armstead this morning. He's unknown but who knows, plus he can catch the ball. I can see Armstead starting, and eventually catching balls once Thompson goes down. Looking for a ceiling because this is my rb6 lol 

17 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

who did you like better as a pickup Armstead or Thompson. Everyone is saying Thompson, I just don't trust him to hold up. It's a dark throw but I picked up Armstead this morning. He's unknown but who knows, plus he can catch the ball. I can see Armstead starting, and eventually catching balls once Thompson goes down. Looking for a ceiling because this is my rb6 lol 

Definitely Armstead will have the longer leash. Thompson will never be given a chance to be the guy. He could be solid in PPR but Armstead will get a chance

Now about the best/top-3 above? Lol

My top 3:

1. Team 11-Have probably the best RB1/RB2 combo in the league in Chubb/Jacobs. Their top 3 WR are also great and I think Stafford has a big year. Not a huge fan of some of their depth players but the top is very, very strong.

2. Team 9-Very close with team 11 for the top spot. Great top 2 RBs and I really like the depth at that position. Good chance 1 of those other three guys hit it big. Very nice top 2 WR as well. The WR depth is what keeps them in #2 for me, as I think they are missing that 3rd WR I would be comfortable starting week in/week out. 

3. Team 5-I feel like there is a great chance with that RB depth that they will end up with 2 studs every week.