BUCKS vs the HEAT

resilient part 2

BUCKS vs HEAT!!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and by what?

44 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

well it seems like I am not the only one to question why Giannis wasn't guarding Butler on those last possessions.. Wondering if the scenario is the same next game,  will Giannis get his chance.

It didn't come off that way re-reading what I wrote, but I agree he should have switched. My point was more Milwaukee plays the defense they do because of Giannis' off-ball abilities and that's why he was DPOY moreso than his ability to shut someone down 1-on-1.

But the same thing happened last year: Kawhi was ballin' and Giannis was chillin' waiting to help. Bud has to adjust or Giannis needs to rebel and at least try.

• Like 1

Here's my question, who the hell thought to let Khris Middleton take 2x as many shots as Giannis the other night? Was that the game plan going in? Yes, I know Miami walled off the paint and forced Giannis to be more of a passer in game one, but in no world should Middleton be shooting 100% more shots than the next closest player on the Bucks on any given night. That is not a recipe for long term success.

On 8/31/2020 at 6:21 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

They used him as the pick man and roller some in the 4th quarter but he didn't get many touches. This is one of the problems with the Bucks though, their best player can't take over by clearing out like the other top players. That's why it has to be Lopez time down the stretch. Dude doesn't miss! 

Yeah but they did it with Khris a lot. They should do it against defenders who won't just switch the PnR (whoever Dragic, Herro, Nunn, Duncan, etc).