Jaguars trade Yannick Ngakoue to Vikings for 2nd & Condtional 5th

TheRealMcCoy

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I wonder what the conditions are to make it a 3rd, but yeah its a reasonable deal for both sides I think.

My guess is statistical numbers (10 sacks to make it a 4th, 15 for a 3rd).

Still, its a better deal than what Chicago paid for Khalil Mack.

And we still have 10 picks in the upcoming draft after this move.

No disrespect to Minnesotans,  but enjoy the winters up there Yannick. Sure as hell isn't Florida.  You got your wish. 

I'm assuming a contract extension is imminent? Surely they didn't trade for him without one, right?

Edited by Nabbs4u

25 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

No disrespect to Minnesotans,  but enjoy the winters up there Yannick. Sure as hell isn't Florida.  You got your wish. 

I'm assuming a contract extension is imminent? Surely they didn't trade for him without one, right?

I think we have to. Only have 12 Mil in cap space.

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Both teams got what they wanted. 

Good luck to Yan. He was a fan favorite at one point. Go win that SB, Vikes.

We didnt get what we wanted...Getting less than a 1st for a young pass rusher like Yan is not a win. We got what we could given the hole that we dug but we didnt get market value either

Minnesota, I hope you win the SB...or at least Yan makes the Pro-Bowl and you're terrible lol

But because Jaguars, you'll probably lose the SB and Yan wont make the Pro Bowl

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

We didnt get what we wanted...Getting less than a 1st for a young pass rusher like Yan is not a win. We got what we could given the hole that we dug but we didnt get market value either

Minnesota, I hope you win the SB...or at least Yan makes the Pro-Bowl and you're terrible lol

But because Jaguars, you'll probably lose the SB and Yan wont make the Pro Bowl

We were never getting a 1. That was always wishful thinking. 

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

We were never getting a 1. That was always wishful thinking. 

I think you could of gotten a 1 easily, before the draft. Problem is the rumor the Jags wanted Two 1st, or more then just a 1st. At this point of the season, they are lucky they got that TBH. 

11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I think you could of gotten a 1 easily, before the draft. Problem is the rumor the Jags wanted Two 1st, or more then just a 1st. At this point of the season, they are lucky they got that TBH. 

Pretty sure we just wanted a 1st as a starting point. I feel like if a 1 is a starting point, the 2nd point cant be a 2nd one or thats just horrible journalism.