Sign in to follow this  
Vladimir L

So Wentz already HURT making the Jalen pick look good

Carson already in mid season form feel bad for him but hasnt shown he can stay on the field and doesnt do well against team over 500

Posted (edited)

I mean, even if Wentz was really injured, the Hurts pick isn't a good pick unless Hurts ends up good. I can see how you got the L in your name. You just took another. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

What the hell is this topic even ABOUT, anyway?

Hurts was drafted to supplant Wentz? I guess? 

Edited by Heinz D.

Wentz has a minor injury... and then some kind of blather about a rookie QB who may not be ready to play for 2 months.

Wouldn’t Jalen have to look good to make the pick good...?

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I mean, even if Wentz was really injured, the Hurts pick isn't a good pick unless Hurts ends up good. I can see how you got the L in your name. You just took another. 

I have read that Hurts has looked really good in camp. Wentz is a talent but cant stay on the field.

I don't think anyone said the Hurts pick was bad, it was bad considering they were pretty much forced to do it because of Wentz's injury history, which by the way is looking pretty bad.

7 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Carson already in mid season form feel bad for him but hasnt shown he can stay on the field and doesnt do well against team over 500

There's just so much wrong with this thread that I don't even know where to begin. Let me ask you something. Prior to making a post do you consider asking yourself the following questions? 

1. Is what I'm posting about informative and correct or would it make me look like a tool?

2. Is my take an actual good take or would it make people believe that I have access to a really good drug dealer?

This is going as well as I expected.

@Vladimir L - if your only purpose is to troll, don't post.