Dalvin Cook Tears ACL

incognito_man

On 10/3/2017 at 10:40 PM, TENINCH said:

Pretty much ruins any excitement I had for the Vikings this year. Happy for Diggs and Theilen though.

I'm still hopeful that Teddy will be able to come back soon and save our season.  Otherwise, it's probably time to start looking forward to the draft. 

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I haven't really been focused on it, but what's wrong with Bradford?

Think it's just an accumulation of scar tissue from the multiple surgeries on his ACL. Seems like even though he doesn't have any structural damage that he'll be prone to painful flare-ups and swelling for the rest of his career.

4 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Think it's just an accumulation of scar tissue from the multiple surgeries on his ACL. Seems like even though he doesn't have any structural damage that he'll be prone to painful flare-ups and swelling for the rest of his career.

It's unfortunate and will limit his ability to get a new contract. He looked phenomenal week 1.

9 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I thought I read somewhere that they can't even  tell from an MRI if his current ACL is actually intact due to the scar tissue. Dude's gonna have some ****ty days in front of him...my knee is painful in my early 30s from a single ACL surgery. Already have degeneration. 

12 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I thought I read somewhere that they can't even  tell from an MRI if his current ACL is actually intact due to the scar tissue. Dude's gonna have some ****ty days in front of him...my knee is painful in my early 30s from a single ACL surgery. Already have degeneration. 

That might have just been the initial report? Dr James Andrews said his ACL is definitely in tact.

Bradford said he expects it to be painful all season though. 

Archived