Week 1 Eagles Vs Washington (Insert name)

mar29020

1 minute ago, offbyone said:

So like a 55 man active roster?  That's huge for us.  Then it really made sense to get him on the practice squad.  Lots of flexibility there.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29820641/inside-new-nfl-roster-rules-2020-expanded-rosters-practice-squad-injured-reserve

Easier for you to read it all than to copy and paste snippets. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I can’t even sleep. Football is back!

This is your best chance to beat us this year most likely. Should be a good one. Just hoping for an injury free game.

I had a long day yesterday, my brother in law and one of my high school cross country teammates were running in a 5k race near Gettysburg and another high school teammate puts on the race, so my sister nieces and I went to watch. Then, we went to Hershey Park bc it’s an hour away. 

Needless to say, I fell asleep on the couch at 10 but woke up at 1am and I’ve been up ever since bc I’m excited. I just got done working out, and I’m ready to see what this group of Washington Pups can do!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I had a long day yesterday, my brother in law and one of my high school cross country teammates were running in a 5k race near Gettysburg and another high school teammate puts on the race, so my sister nieces and I went to watch. Then, we went to Hershey Park bc it’s an hour away. 

Needless to say, I fell asleep on the couch at 10 but woke up at 1am and I’ve been up ever since bc I’m excited. I just got done working out, and I’m ready to see what this group of Washington Pups can do!

Took the kids to Hershey last year. Hope the construction was finished because it was a pain to get in then.
I’m excited to see what this team has under a real coaching staff too. Adding up all these Philly injuries Im starting to expect a win. 

16 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, I really hope Lane plays but I’m worried about his ankle especially if it’s the right ankle. 

Supposedly he had the same surgery that Tua had called "tightrope surgery" and its supposed to reduce the recovery time from 8-12 weeks to 4 weeks and we are probably just at that 4 weeks mark. An Eagles insider said he's gonna try and tough it out, but might not make it through the game. With our luck I kinda don't want him out there even if it makes us more vulnerable against your pass rush.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Supposedly he had the same surgery that Tua had called "tightrope surgery" and its supposed to reduce the recovery time from 8-12 weeks to 4 weeks and we are probably just at that 4 weeks mark. An Eagles insider said he's gonna try and tough it out, but might not make it through the game. With our luck I kinda don't want him out there even if it makes us more vulnerable against your pass rush.

It seems like your staff is being extremely short-sighted when it comes to Lane and Reagor’s long-term health this season. 

It seems your coaches take the WFT more seriously than most in the media do. 

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I’m about as pessimistic as it gets as a fan but if Lane isn’t healthy Chase is going to eat him up. It would be silly to put him out there.