Week 1 Eagles Vs Washington (Insert name)

mar29020

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It’s the right thing to say for a guy who’s currently the 4th corner but wants to somehow replace Darby and will if Darby keeps being inconsistent.

If Darby allows another couple 50+ yard completions, it won't be a difficult decision given his recent history with the Eagles 

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Why not both? 

Well Fuller can only play one position at a time. Have Fuller replace Apke, then it’s Darby & Moreau @ CB w/ Moreland in the slot.

Of course I felt like Apke played a little better in the second half, he needs reps. He could improve w/ Reps. He was slow to react but the reaction time should get better as you play more.

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

It is definitely encouraging.  But this is also the first game in the Covid-season, without any pre-season whatsoever,  The first week, maybe even next week as well, should be taken with massive grains of salt.  It's going to be hard to get a read on things until late in the month. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

Maybe we have our next Kirk Cousins, or more? You Like That!

I see flashes with Haskins and then he makes some easy throws look hard and makes me want to pull my hair out,hopefully we find a long term answer at LT soon so he can get to setting his feet better and less rushing passes

18 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We have 3 first round picks infront of him at DE, what do you expect? If we need him, he’ll be ready just like he was last year when he led the team in forced fumbles with 5 and he had 4 sacks.

He's also a 4th year player taken in the second round. I would think that asking for more than one assist wouldn't be too much to ask.

@e16bball - if we're talking about people who should have been cut to make room for Foster, here's another option. Even if Smith never sees the field, I think he'll have more an impact on the team's success than Anderson will.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Oh, that's no joke. Just a bit surprised is all.

It could also be how Rivera coaches this team.  He's all about the players, something we haven't had since Gibbs really.  Gruden and Allen and Co constantly left guys out to dry.  It has to be a breath of fresh air to feel like they are supported.  

• Like 1