Archimedes

Patriots, Eagles, or Packers

I can’t decide how I feel about these three division winners from last year coming into this year. I think I might like the Eagles the best. I expect them all to be pretty good, I just don’t know how good. 

2 questions

1. Which of these three do you think is LEAST LIKELY to repeat as division champ.

2. Which of these teams do you think is MOST LIKELY to repeat as division champ.

Those are easily the 3 worst divisions in the NFL but the NFC East is just a cut below lol. So I would take the Eagles as most likely to repeat. I would take the Packers as least likely since Rodgers is an injury risk and Lions roster is actually pretty good

I actually think Packers are the most likely, given PHI's injury issues + Dallas's team, and NE's issues with lack of talent.

Least likely.....can't call between the other two. 

The Patriots are easily the least talented squad out of these three, most especially at the most important position. It's a compliment to their reputation to include them, frankly. I'm predicting the Eagles will challenge for the division, but lose it on a tie break to Dallas. The Packers could easily win their division, but the Vikings are the better team on paper right now.

The Patriots might be the least talented team in their division, and if they end the season above .500 it will only be because  a) BB is one of the greatest coaches of all time, and b) the fact the rest of the AFCE is so used to losing to them they might do it out of habit.