Fournette Anyone?

xrade

Yes I want him here. The guy is a beast and with him and Bell we can just run the ball all day long. If the OL can can do some run blocking we can win a lot of games by grinding the clock and keeping the scores low. You can't score if you keep the other teams O off the field. 

22 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Yes I want him here. The guy is a beast and with him and Bell we can just run the ball all day long. If the OL can can do some run blocking we can win a lot of games by grinding the clock and keeping the scores low. You can't score if you keep the other teams O off the field. 

The added benefit is that they are both capable receivers, something we really need at the moment.  Unfortunately, I believe our waiver order is low because we just claimed Montgomery.  However, I am not completely sure how waivers works in the NFL.  

5 minutes ago, xrade said:

The added benefit is that they are both capable receivers, something we really need at the moment.  Unfortunately, I believe our waiver order is low because we just claimed Montgomery.  However, I am not completely sure how waivers works in the NFL.  

I think it stays the same until like week 2-3 so ours should still be where we drafted. Not sure what week it changes but I do know we stay where we are until that point regardless of claims.

I just read that the Jags tried to trade him and could not even get a 6 or 7 round pick for him. I guess the NFL is very cold on him. I think the Jets will have a shot at him on the WW because we are up there. The Bears might make a run at him but I'm afraid that the Pats might grab him because Sony is not the guy they want anymore and they are talking up Harris but I think that is all talk. I would have made the trade with the Jags instead of Miami. The good news is he fails his physical so the trade was sent back to Miami. This means we are looking for a RB. 

Since nobody would trade a 7th for him, I think it’s pretty safe to think he’ll not be picked up through the wavier process. IMO, once he’s a free agent he’ll probably sign with a playoff team such as Seattle, LAR, NO, Philadelphia or Pittsburgh