Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

26 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Is there a reason for Naz specificcally, or is it just to push inactives and he seems to alwaze refuse to play the game?

I'll remind yall that I called out daboyle for being scummy, voted for him, and stayed on him the entire day.

That's not how bussing works.

Why you vote for Urca?

I voted for OT and kept Forge alive if that counts for anything 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I voted for OT and kept Forge alive if that counts for anything 

Forge certainly appreciates that!

But from a town standpoint, probably would have been better to let me die and keep someone useful LOL. I don't really trust any of you people, so I'm just randomly choosing my protections every night using RNG. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

52 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

tbh if its a scum redirect and they know you have a hit... you might want to consider not using it at all.

I am curious as to why your hit didnt immediately kill blue though? Dont answer if it helps scum, obviously. 

If there's a scum redirect and Malf isn't dead at the start of Night, it doesn't matter if Mwil uses his ability or not, scum can kill somebody regardless.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

So we're voting Josh today, then?

Just now, MWil23 said:

How much do you think Josh learned from us in the scum chat last game? Because, he was clearly our MVP. We may have trained him too well.

He feels like he is not trying at all. Or he is just hiding. 

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

https://black-sails.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters

@Daniel => are you Dufrense? There is literally no other main character with glasses. 

I feel pretty strongly that Racks was right and trying to kill someone from the mutiny group.

I stand by my comments about faking a censor and ratio as easy to fake and seem valuable to Town while you actively mislead and let paranoia takeover.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I stand by my comments about faking a censor and ratio as easy to fake and seem valuable to Town while you actively mislead and let paranoia takeover.

Especially if you know that your faction only has three members in it and it's a 16 person game.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Especially if you know that your faction only has three members in it and it's a 16 person game.

I once faked a sensor on a voteline and got 3 town lynched before I died. Thanks Town for the 3 day headstart and 6-0 lead headed into N4.