Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Haven’t been reading them. Started reading with what Pickle questioned you with. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Or since the VC I should say. Since I read your Bullies comment. 

So, you haven't been reading, but found my answer suspicious.  Why?

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

So, you haven't been reading, but found my answer suspicious.  Why?

Based on general player behavior in these games. I don’t have much to go on with you except the prior game. All the rest of these goons I’ve played at least 5 or more games with. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Based on general player behavior in these games. I don’t have much to go on with you except the prior game. All the rest of these goons I’ve played at least 5 or more games with. 

I'm asking why, specifically, you think that such an answer is inherently suspicious?

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm asking why, specifically, you think that such an answer is inherently suspicious?

I have seen based on my experiences that players who acknowledge game play changes in themselves are often doing so for a very calculated reason. Where as just natural change in which these goons always push is often more wrong than right but it’s their favorite thing to focus on. If none of this makes sense I really do have a mother ******* pounding headache. And I’ll try and be more clear later.

forge

9. Josh

Josh is a kind person, low key, and can be kind of sneaky. Good at getting out of jams.

Unfortunatly, he gets himself into jams too. He has a devoted following of mafia players as well.

Bears a resemblance to this next band, which is a chill jam with a following

Josh is The Grateful Dead

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBCQJF-xNKp6PyPfD4cEG

• Like 1