Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Interesting. Max is one of the few big name characters that I could see not being Nassua aligned. She never cared for the island as much as her lover. The fact that no one cc'd you makes me think i was right. 

Ive had a scum read on you the entire time because of that. 

🤣🤣.  Now that is a scum post if I have ever seen one. 

maxgif.gif

4 hours ago, Forge said:

For actual gameplay purposes, probably Butters, Rack, KSJ, Naz...someone of that ilk. If they are scum, great...if they are town, it's a minimal loss. 

For the lulz, it's definitely the twins and Matts. Probably counselor too. 

wtf

Forge

Just now, Nazgul said:

Me minimally playing > you maximally playing.

I mean, okay? That's not really an argument on why you wouldn't be a worthwhile target to kill because of the lack of impact your death would have on town. But if that makes you feel better, than by all means. 

@Pickle Rick

After confessing to the men the plan to sell the schedule to Vane, Max pleads with Eleanor to leave the island with her and start a new life. Eleanor turns her down, but offers Max protection from Vane. Feeling betrayed by Eleanor, Max later sneaks out of the brothel, intent on leaving the island alone. However, she is caught and imprisoned by Vane and his men.

https://black-sails.fandom.com/wiki/Max