Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

Just now, Counselor said:

Haven’t been sleeping at all at night but I’d love to find something that will help, beer wench. 

Yeah, you're going to get used to that - a few months in, your body adjust to working with 2-3 hours (or less) of sleep a day.

Key thing - Iet mommy sleep when the baby sleeps. They've got to sync up their sleep schedule, so mommy is prepared to feed. You've gotta catch everything in this space - cook, clean, get changing station ready, spring to action to change baby and prep feeding station, make sure mommy gets hydrated and fed, keep noises down, clean out diaper genies, tell mommy how great and beautiful she is, etc... Your journey is just beginning. This is the longest, most thankless journey you'll ever take - dad to a newborn.  

Stay strong. 

• Like 3

@Counselor how did your draft turn out?

I got the following snake draft, 12 team PPR.  pick 5 in odd rounds.  1 keeper of McLaurin in the 12th

1.  Miles Sanders
2.  Mike Evans
3.  Robert Woods
4.  James White
5.  Tarik Cohen
6.  Hunter Henry
7.  Phillip Lindsay
8.  Tevin Coleman
9.   Matt Ryan
10.  Preston Williams
11.  Darius Slayton
12. Terry McLaurin
13.  Jalen Reagor
14.  Darrynton Evans
15.  TEN D
16.  Brandon McManus

wanted to get Gibson in the 5th and he went 4.11    Other than that, did not feel bad about any of the picks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, you're going to get used to that - a few months in, your body adjust to working with 2-3 hours (or less) of sleep a day.

Key thing - Iet mommy sleep when the baby sleeps. They've got to sync up their sleep schedule, so mommy is prepared to feed. You've gotta catch everything in this space - cook, clean, get changing station ready, spring to action to change baby and prep feeding station, make sure mommy gets hydrated and fed, keep noises down, clean out diaper genies, tell mommy how great and beautiful she is, etc... Your journey is just beginning. This is the longest, most thankless journey you'll ever take - dad to a newborn.  

Stay strong. 

That’s why I’m not sleeping lol

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

@Counselor how did your draft turn out?

I got the following snake draft, 12 team PPR.  pick 5 in odd rounds.  1 keeper of McLaurin in the 12th

1.  Miles Sanders
2.  Mike Evans
3.  Robert Woods
4.  James White
5.  Tarik Cohen
6.  Hunter Henry
7.  Phillip Lindsay
8.  Tevin Coleman
9.   Matt Ryan
10.  Preston Williams
11.  Darius Slayton
12. Terry McLaurin
13.  Jalen Reagor
14.  Darrynton Evans
15.  TEN D
16.  Brandon McManus

wanted to get Gibson in the 5th and he went 4.11    Other than that, did not feel bad about any of the picks

QB- Lamar

RB- Zeke, Henry, Sanders, Dobbins, Fournette

WR- Julio, Kupp, Hilton, Jeudy, Ruggs, Aiyuk, Shenault

TE- Engram

D/ST- Tampa

K- Gonzalez 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Stay strong. 

Whats so strange to me is my ex loved this phase. Just having this infant that is so dependent on you, falls asleep in your arms, etc. That was my least favorite time. From about 4 until middle school were really great to me. Coaching their sports, playing hide and seek, brain washing them to be Cowboys fans. It was awesome. 

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

QB- Lamar

RB- Zeke, Henry, Sanders, Dobbins, Fournette

WR- Julio, Kupp, Hilton, Jeudy, Ruggs, Aiyuk, Shenault

TE- Engram

D/ST- Tampa

K- Gonzalez 

that your 8 team league?  really like those RB.  3 that should be the backbone and Julio and Kupp with Lamar at QB.  dang that is nice