Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Whats so strange to me is my ex loved this phase. Just having this infant that is so dependent on you, falls asleep in your arms, etc. That was my least favorite time. From about 4 until middle school were really great to me. Coaching their sports, playing hide and seek, brain washing them to be Cowboys fans. It was awesome. 

My lady hates it 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick how did your drafts go?

You didn't ask, but... 12th pick, 12 person league, half PPR, 6pt Passing TDs.

QB: Mahomes

RB: Jacobs, Bell, Lindsay, Mack, Robinson (FA Add)

WRs: Evans, Cupp, Allen, Hardemen, Mike Williams (waived)

TE: Hurst, Jonnu Smith

DEF: LA Rams

K: Lutz

Just now, Counselor said:

Went rookie receiver heavy as possible keepers. In only an 8 team there is so much talent left that after week 1 I’ll drop some of them and pick up some bets. And then I’ll still have the option to keep them if they break out based on our loosely written rules.

WR is sooooo deep.   RB dries up pretty quickly even in full PPR leagues.  I tried to grab a group that should be target heavy RB's and then filled up with the WR group in P WIlliams, Slayton, McLaurin and Reagor

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

My lady hates it 

Offer her opportunities to leave the house - go to the grocery store or something. Get a few bottles of the baby's milk and let her get out and walk around with no baby at least twice a week - it will do wonders for her sanity.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@squire12 didn't ask about mine either.

Though I actually just live blogged mine in the fantasy forum while it was going down, pick by pick lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Offer her opportunities to leave the house - go to the grocery store or something. Get a few bottles of the baby's milk and let her get out and walk around with no baby at least twice a week - it will do wonders for her sanity.

I still do this

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Nice commentary there Joe Buck

Not overly high on Bell, but the WR trio of Evans, Cupp, Allen is really solid in 12 team.  

That 12 team with 1 keeper, guy picking first (won the consolation bracket last year) has Kamara as an 8th round keeper from his pick 3 years ago.   Pairs him with CMC.

That is going to be tough to beat.  

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:
1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I still do this

+1 on this.   Let her have some personal time.  Yoga, workout, etc.   Or make sure you go for a walk with her and the baby.  Make sure she gets out of the house and does not feel like she has to be inside all day waiting for the next feeding, changing, putting to sleep cycle.   That gets old real fast

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

WR is sooooo deep.   RB dries up pretty quickly even in full PPR leagues.  I tried to grab a group that should be target heavy RB's and then filled up with the WR group in P WIlliams, Slayton, McLaurin and Reagor

Preston is my guy. Got him in BDL week 1 waiver last year. 

• Like 1