Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Not overly high on Bell, but the WR trio of Evans, Cupp, Allen is really solid in 12 team.  

Bell was my 5th rd pick, pick 60. I didn't want him either, but at that point, the upside was mouth watering...

• Like 2

Just now, squire12 said:

@Counselor   Do you cook, like to or are you capable?

Yes but she hates the smell of anything cooking in the house at the moment so it’s been all Postmates, door dash, Uber East, drive thru. I do whatever she wants. I am about to leave the house to make a 9pm hot cocoa and muffin run from the onlY place she likes it from.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yes but she hates the smell of anything cooking in the house at the moment so it’s been all Postmates, door dash, Uber East, drive thru. I do whatever she wants. I am about to leave the house to make a 9pm hot cocoa and muffin run from the onlY place she likes it from.

I can see that.  It is still early.  I was just thinking down the line.   Being able to make a nice meal goes a long ways.  

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@squire12 my line of thinking was having gotten to keep Miles at round 10 that justified taking Lamar in round 3 for me so it felt like a flop of those picks for me.

Yeah, that was a good move.    Lamar was a keeper, as was Watson, Murray at QB.  Kittle at TE.  Thomas, Godwin at WR.  Kamara, Hunt, Ekeler at WR.   Those were the notable keepers going from memory 

• Like 1