Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm about to kill Daniel right this second based upon his impossible to prove claim, the fact that his death gives us the most information as now (if he's telling the truth) he's useless from an ability standpoint and that we can now proceed to play accordingly, he's messed up his own claim three times, and his character is a bad guy in the show. If he flips Town, we now have 3-4 names to pursue, 2 of whom are scum, giving us great odds down the stretch in endgame. If he's scum, that's a major win.

@Blue @Forge @Matts4313 talk me out of this. You have two hours.

To be fair, my mistakes are all reasonably construed as actual mistakes.  Getting the number of players that started wrong is something I would have counted if I was faking.  I just misremembered my PM.

And then again, here, no VC.  I used Matts post from before the writeup and didn't read it thoroughly.

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

To be fair, my mistakes are all reasonably construed as actual mistakes.  Getting the number of players that started wrong is something I would have counted if I was faking.

I give you a pass on all of that, but this on the other-hand: 

I just misremembered my PM.

...is hard to believe, especially in light of your last game and how thoroughly well you played, down to the last detail.

And then again, here, no VC.  I used Matts post from before the writeup and didn't read it thoroughly.

Again, that's fair...but the "body of work" portion makes it difficult to believe.

Plus...here's the tough part...who is your character in relation to the flavor of the theme?

6 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Does seriously no one get what’s going on with me?

Joshua, have you been messed with as well for a speech restriction?

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Racks came after me, so I am clearly not aligned with him.

He was STARTING to come after you, until I decided to deal with him.

Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

I attacked daboyle, twice, on Day 1, so I'm clearly not aligned with him.

Attacked=Push, sure. But to say you're "clearly" not aligned with him, after you floated the idea of a bus yesterday, is disingenuous and a logical fallacy. BTW, if you remember, I started the push on Blue D1 last game, and you were so convinced by it that you invested him and then almost cleared me based off of pure meta and threadplay. :)

Make that make sense to me, anyone.

how i met your mother GIF by Amanda

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Attacked=Push, sure. But to say you're "clearly" not aligned with him, after you floated the idea of a bus yesterday, is disingenuous and a logical fallacy. BTW, if you remember, I started the push on Blue D1 last game, and you were so convinced by it that you invested him and then almost cleared me based off of pure meta and threadplay. :)

Yeah, you pushed Blue after I attacked him.  That is how bussing works.  How it doesn't work is someone inventing a case against one of their teammates.  Because that's a terrible idea, and a good way to get a teammate lynched.

If I was aligned with daboyle, at most, I might call one thing he did scummy and move on.  But here, I'll go get the entire exchange to show you.