Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

Just now, MWil23 said:

I thought you said that it was 9-3-3-1 (after you put 6-3-3-1), so therefore it wouldn't be a third faction and would definitely be an Indy.

None of this is adding up.  I'll fully go swag I take no responsibility for this if by some miracle he's town 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I thought you said that it was 9-3-3-1 (after you put 6-3-3-1), so therefore it wouldn't be a third faction and would definitely be an Indy.

See the above response to bcb.  And before anyone calls that a lie, that's also clearly what I'm referring to in the post responding to Blue.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

None of this is adding up.  I'll fully go swag I take no responsibility for this if by some miracle he's town 

Sounds great. You can join @Blue @Forge and me. Just quote Rule 12

On 9/1/2020 at 9:23 AM, MWil23 said:

12. I take no accountability for actions that I perform and any results will be met with relative indifference regardless of their positive or negative fallout

Just now, Daniel said:

See the above response to bcb.  And before anyone calls that a lie, that's also clearly what I'm referring to in the post responding to Blue.

If by some miracle you flip Town after messing up your own claim 4 times, messing up the math on a key portion of your ability, messing up the interpretation of your own PM, and then drawing TWO abilities that in no way, shape, or form can be verified, and could be inherently anti town after we emerged to a head start...then know that your flip will verify your information and help us win in all likelihood.

Just now, MWil23 said:

If by some miracle you flip Town after messing up your own claim 4 times, messing up the math on a key portion of your ability, messing up the interpretation of your own PM, and then drawing TWO abilities that in no way, shape, or form can be verified, and could be inherently anti town after we emerged to a head start...then know that your flip will verify your information and help us win in all likelihood.

How reassuring.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Just for the record, if there's an Indy out there who knows I'm telling the truth and letting me get daykilled anyway, screw you.

Particularly since I Have a long and storied history of supporting Indies in their eternal struggle for acceptance. I will protect you, Indy! You have nothing to fear but fear itself!

• Like 3

Just now, Forge said:

Particularly since I Have a long and storied history of supporting Indies in their eternal struggle for acceptance. I will protect you, Indy! You have nothing to fear but fear itself!

Oh if they didn't come to save me before, I have no doubt they won't this time.  It doesn't make them anti-town.  Just makes me mad at them.

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

I've forgiven you for your bitter backstabbing betrayal that cost me/us the game in Orca's horror Mafia, albeit I'm still looking for that grenade in that arcade game to use on you at a given time when I'm completely and utterly frustrated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Daniel, here's what else that doesn't help, fair or otherwise. In WHM, @Forge had a pardon, and it was scum sided, as he was the GF/Limited GF, and SwAg was the host.

Can confirm, though the twist of my partners having to be literate to sign the pardon (with 2 of them not being literate) was a hilarious additional to the power. 

• Like 2