Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

Just now, Forge said:

Can confirm, though the twist of my partners having to be literate to sign the pardon (with 2 of them not being literate) was a hilarious additional to the power. 

Hey, don't blame me, I can read. I just can't help us win and stumbled on a win con 3 minutes into the game and Rack killed me.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue @Matts4313 convince me that killing Daniel wouldn't give us the most information today, short of someone else coming forward.

@kingseanjohn @bcb1213 @Forge @JoshstraDaymus @Nazgul anything you guys can give us for last night?

Matt/someone familiar with the storyline, when does Daniel's character become bad and try to lead a mutiny? Season 1?

Do it. 100%.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Do it. 100%.

I'm waiting on our host.

Also, FYI, I could see things getting swingy here in a bit. Such a move carries a price...but I'm assuming that there's a scum redirect out there, and potentially a scum/Indy pardon, so now that Malf is dead, I don't want to risk it. I'm not exactly sure what the price is, but I have a feeling it's not good.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'm waiting on our host.

Also, FYI, I could see things getting swingy here in a bit. Such a move carries a price...but I'm assuming that there's a scum redirect out there, and potentially a scum/Indy pardon, so now that Malf is dead, I don't want to risk it. I'm not exactly sure what the price is, but I have a feeling it's not good.

Daniel could be lynch immune GF also.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Daniel could be lynch immune GF also.

The thought dawned on me as a possibility, but the writeup had me wonder, as it was clear there was "another" person who pardoned him. Either way, I figured if we want information, the day is the only viable option after the pardon and subsequent realm of swingy possibilities. If I die, remember me fondly.

Also, we didn't get a chance to laugh enough at scum. 

Forge: I'm the doctor!

Malf: I'm the doctor!

Pickle delay kills malf and instant dies: Malf confirms he's PGO

Scum: I know! Let's kill the guy who posted a list of 13 rules that mostly revolve around his own entertainment and self preservation, who will most assuredly protect himself!

Forge: Survives the night kill

LOL

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The thought dawned on me as a possibility, but the writeup had me wonder, as it was clear there was "another" person who pardoned him. Either way, I figured if we want information, the day is the only viable option after the pardon and subsequent realm of swingy possibilities. If I die, remember me fondly.

I dont think there is a scum/indy pardoner. If there was mutiny aligned pardon, they would have pardoned daboyle. If there was an indy pardon, he would have used it by now. 

Im dying, so it doesnt really matter if I claim now. I am Eleanor Guthrie, Gov of Nassau. And I have (had, since I am dead) *unlimited* pardons. No one else in the game has pardons, imo.

PS: @The Orca => I begged you to claim for 15 minutes because I wanted to pardon you. I literally said to swag "I think Orca is Billy Bones but he is being so difficult in giving me information". @Blue can confirm.

I also did the same with @Forge, but he did claim.

EDIT: I *DID NOT* pardon Daniel. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think there is a scum/indy pardoner. If there was mutiny aligned pardon, they would have pardoned daboyle. If there was an indy pardon, he would have used it by now. 

Im dying, so it doesnt really matter if I claim now. I am Eleanor Guthrie, Gov of Nassau. And I have (had, since I am dead) *unlimited* pardons. No one else in the game has pardons, imo.

PS: @The Orca => I begged you to claim for 15 minutes because I wanted to pardon you. I literally said to swag "I think Orca is Billy Bones but he is being so difficult in giving me information". @Blue can confirm.

I also did the same with @Forge, but he did claim.

Why did you pardon Daniel?