GDT Sign-up and Adopt a Bill Interest

Trentwannabe

Decisions, decisions...

I had my heart set on a certain DB, but I definitely didn't expect to see Poyer still available! Dang, makes this tough actually! Mario Addison was another I was considering.

I know this will seem odd to some of you, but I'm passing on Poyer. Taron Johnson plays with such pop and in a position that is curiously undervalued IMO in this league. I'm a huge fan of that kid and I literally come out of my seat whenever he makes a tackle! So, my last adoption is for Taron Johnson, but I love that our team is finally deep enough to leave quality players unselected. My have times changed!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yibbyl said:

Decisions, decisions...

I had my heart set on a certain DB, but I definitely didn't expect to see Poyer still available! Dang, makes this tough actually! Mario Addison was another I was considering.

I know this will seem odd to some of you, but I'm passing on Poyer. Taron Johnson plays with such pop and in a position that is curiously undervalued IMO in this league. I'm a huge fan of that kid and I literally come out of my seat whenever he makes a tackle! So, my last adoption is for Taron Johnson, but I love that our team is finally deep enough to leave quality players unselected. My have times changed!

Great selection! You’re correct, the times of taking Brian Moorman in the first are far behind us. 

This concludes our Adop-a-Bill for 2020. There are some quality free agents if anyone who hasn’t adopted still wanted to get in on this. If anyone needs help adding their players to the bottom of their username, just let me know!

Go Bills!!