Destiny 2

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

So the updates are available in PVP, but for any new PVE content you need to buy the expansion? 

I don't think Bungie has fully announced everything.  As @carrolljcmc stated, you need the expansion to play the new content (like new planets, etc) and to benefit for the changes such as the increased level, etc I think.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2018 at 8:27 AM, navysaintsfan said:

Its been a blast since just the last major update to be honest. I'm getting cautiously hyped for Warmind on Tuesday. And I was firmly of the opinion that D2 was no longer worth playing just after the release of Curse of Osiris.

I wouldn't judge it too hard after Warmind, either.  Apparently there's going to be a huge game changing plan they will show at E3 that will address tons of concerns people have with the game.  They're definitely going in the right direction.

4 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

Guys come back. Destiny is good right now.

I won't be hurt again! Just bugs me all these games I bought that were crap but you're expected to stay with it until they update it to being a good game. Destiny 2 and The Division being the big ones lately.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I won't be hurt again! Just bugs me all these games I bought that were crap but you're expected to stay with it until they update it to being a good game. Destiny 2 and The Division being the big ones lately.

I'm too bitter with Destiny to go back, but at least the Division had a killer story. 

Their endgame now is great and I thoroughly enjoy it when I hop on with some friends every once in a while.

I don't understand people's issue.  The first Destiny game was like this as well.  The vanilla Destiny game was not good, either.  The game eventually became really good through patches, updates, and DLC.  This is the same thing in Destiny 2.  The only difference is, people's expectations for Destiny 2 were much higher because of how good the end product of the original Destiny was.  Bungie deserves all the crap they got with vanilla Destiny 2 and Curse of Osiris, but the game is getting better through patches, updates and DLC just like the first game did.

The anniversary of this game will be in September and around that time the game will have completely done a 180 to where it was when it first came out.  I believe at E3 they will be announcing tons of new stuff and it will be out around fall.

This is pretty much how most games are, so it's kind of shocking to me that people are so bothered by it. 

• Like 2

On 5/13/2018 at 1:56 AM, showtime said:

I don't understand people's issue.  The first Destiny game was like this as well.  The vanilla Destiny game was not good, either.  The game eventually became really good through patches, updates, and DLC.  This is the same thing in Destiny 2.  The only difference is, people's expectations for Destiny 2 were much higher because of how good the end product of the original Destiny was.  Bungie deserves all the crap they got with vanilla Destiny 2 and Curse of Osiris, but the game is getting better through patches, updates and DLC just like the first game did.

The anniversary of this game will be in September and around that time the game will have completely done a 180 to where it was when it first came out.  I believe at E3 they will be announcing tons of new stuff and it will be out around fall.

This is pretty much how most games are, so it's kind of shocking to me that people are so bothered by it. 

Few people have the time or patience to stick with a game for a year before it's good. You've become part of the problem if you are willing to do this.

1 hour ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Few people have the time or patience to stick with a game for a year before it's good. You've become part of the problem if you are willing to do this.

Yep and I actually liked Destiny 2. The final product at launch should stand on its own. 

• Like 1

For the first Destiny it is understandable if they needed to tweak some things, because they had never made a game like that before.

Destiny 2 should have built off everything they learned and been good from launch. 

A marque title with years of development from a major company like Bungie should be a finished product at launch. No excuses. Especially a sequel. 

• Like 3