Destiny 2

didnt realize how little there was to do..but I guess they didn't want to give 1/5 of the game away this time.

Like the visual updates, and it feels good as ever to control.

Sentinel Titan is fun, wish you could throw the shield more, I need to create the other two classes to check out the new subclasses

Just now, Kiltman said:

didnt realize how little there was to do..but I guess they didn't want to give 1/5 of the game away this time.

Yeah, this is probably the deal, but The Division had the same problem during it's beta and the same thing was the deal for the real game too.

2 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yeah, this is probably the deal, but The Division had the same problem during it's beta and the same thing was the deal for the real game too.

yea the division was a "got me twice, shame on me" moment after Destiny 1

I'm fine with them holding back stuff for retail, but I was just a little surprised/let down when i burned through it pretty quick.

No biggie, I actually will be able to go out this weekend and be sociable and not lock myself away like the last beta haha

Haven't played the strike yet. But disappointed that you can't use the new classes in it, but I suppose it falls inline with the story more. You don't lose your light till the end of the mission. I'm assuming the new subclasses are only available in the strike and PvP? 

I've wanted a good FPS MMO for a long time on PC, and I'm hoping this lives up to it. I don't mind some grinding, but I feel as if people will complain if there are 'bullet spunges', even though that's the core of an MMO, but most aren't FPS MMO's, like Destny and Divison (3pp).

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

Haven't played the strike yet. But disappointed that you can't use the new classes in it, but I suppose it falls inline with the story more. You don't lose your light till the end of the mission. I'm assuming the new subclasses are only available in the strike and PvP? 

no they are in the game...each class has one old and one new subclass in the beta

They better have all 3 in the main game, kinda crappy if they take it out to sell it as DLC again

22 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

So there are only 2 classes??

No the original 3 are still there, with 2 of their subclasses
One overhauled/new subclass and one modified older one 

Hunter (Arcstrider and Gunslinger)

Titan (Sentinel and Striker)

Warlock (Dawnblade and Voidwalker)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

no they are in the game...each class has one old and one new subclass in the beta

They better have all 3 in the main game, kinda crappy if they take it out to sell it as DLC again

Then, I don't know howto switch between subclasses yet. I've only played it once thus far. I'll have to scrounge around now. 

40 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Then, I don't know howto switch between subclasses yet. I've only played it once thus far. I'll have to scrounge around now. 

if you hit start/menu to the character screen it's at the top left in the middle of the screen