Destiny 2

3 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Few people have the time or patience to stick with a game for a year before it's good. You've become part of the problem if you are willing to do this.

Okay then, stop playing a lot of games that don't have a yearly cycle.  The game hasn't been out for a year, either.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 9:48 AM, jetsfan4life51 said:

I've always loved Destiny except not having friends for raids and I really want to play but I am restricted with time :/ Might have to use my Friday and Saturday nights for that instead of social life lol

I have a clan that mostly raids if you have XB1 and want to join.  We do sherpas all the time.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Finally did a raid! But the "leader" had to go and we only got halfway through.

Good bump.

I started playing this again.  This game has been on absolutely massive sales - I'm talking for under $10.  I've seen it for $20 with both DLC (Curse of Osiris and Warmind), which is insane.  I think I'm almost done with the Curse of Osiris.  Everyone says Osiris sucks and I can see why people are disappointed in it.  I've also heard that Warmind is pretty good, so I'm excited to play that.

This all leads up to the release of Forsaken on September 4th.

I'm probably going to look to buy this around Black Friday, maybe it'll be cheaper by then.  The thing is, there are so many new games coming out and I'm not really sure I would play this.  I know this comes out on the 4th, but then NBA 2K comes out the next week.

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

You need the other DLCs to be able to play Forsaken.

El oh el, glad I didn't buy this. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

I've seen the game with the two DLC's packaged for under $20.  Someone just mentioned the game is free for PS+ subscribers right now.  Also, if people want to wait until Black Friday, Destiny 2 + the two DLC's will be insanely cheap.  Maybe even like $15 for the entire package.  Get that with Forsaken and there you go.

Dodged a bullet?  Lol