Destiny 2

The ENTIRE Destiny 2 collection can be had for only $39.99.  That's insanity.

Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection includes:

• Destiny 2
  • Expansion I: Curse of Osiris
  • Expansion II: Warmind
  • Destiny 2: Forsaken

Forsaken also introduces an all-new story, new Legendary Bow weapon archetype, nine new Super abilities, new activities, quests, locations, Strikes, a Raid and a wealth of new weapons and gear. The Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection also includes a character boost that allows you the option to play the latest content right away, regardless of whether you are a new or returning player.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F8R7CFG/?th=1

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 10:40 AM, Spartacus said:

I'm not going to get it just out of spite. I wasted my money on the season pass assuming I would get at least one decent expansion (Like Destiny 1) instead I ended up with two half baked DLCs and the only real expansion getting sold for another $40.00 without even a discount for the people who wasted their money on the season pass. I will not waste another cent on this game even if I would love to play Forsaken. Just too shady for me to waste my money on. There are too many other excellent games. 

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/47321

Don’t need season pass anymore

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

So basically I paid for a season pass when if I would have just waited and bought Forsaken I would have gotten all three? Yea, screw Bungie never buying anything from them first hand again. What a waste. 

If you have played Forsaken before this upcoming Monday or Tuesday, you'll get some in-game items.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, showtime said:

They just announced at BlizzCon that Destiny 2 is free to keep forever if you claim your free gift anytime between now and November 18th (I believe that's the date he said).  For PC players only.

Yeah, just got it. Worth to get into now? I played Destiny 1 on PS4, but I like grinding Multiplayer RPG type games but heard so many bad things at launch for D2 so I passed. Is it better now?

7 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yeah, just got it. Worth to get into now? I played Destiny 1 on PS4, but I like grinding Multiplayer RPG type games but heard so many bad things at launch for D2 so I passed. Is it better now?

I like the game a lot, but i'm not sure how the base game is.  The game is 1000000x better than it was at launch, but you have to get the two expansion and Forsaken to really get into it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Bungie is essentially dropping Activision as a publisher and will take on publishing for Destiny themselves.

They are dropping them, no essentially about it.

Split makes sense for both sides, Bungie is a mess to work with and hate being beholden to timetables and a set release schedule that Activision proposed, and Activision is running extremely lean after taking massive losses this year and are cutting costs and doing everything they can to increase output from even Blizzard.

• 3 weeks later...