Destiny 2

On 2/8/2019 at 4:57 PM, Sllim Pickens said:

The nova bombs are the most powerful thing in the game now. 

Also, the speeder race in the newest raid is amazing.

I love the nova bomb, but I like the add clearing potential with Nova Warp, eh. I'm back on Solar now, going back and forth between Grace and Dawnblade

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone playing on Xbox? If so, don't be afraid to add me GT R0flJosn

I actually plan on beginning to stream on Mixer, mainly with my Warlock main (currently 653, and since getting the Geomags last session finally working on the Chaos tree). Will be streaming the new (as of today) Quest for the Thorn exotic Handcannon, the Allegiance quest (choosing to side with the Drifter this character), the journey to 700 light, as well as a healthy dose of Gambit, Reckoning, and me generally sucking at PvP :D Will also be streaming XCOM 2: War of the Chosen since I am finally getting the DLC so this will be my first play through of the new stuff. I will share a link to the stream if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Finished "The Red War" campaign, hit level 20. What do I do next? I haven't bought any of the DLC.

Without any of the DLC, you are pretty limited as far as endgame content. Pretty much Crucible. I would consider the DLC, especially Forsaken and the Annual pass. There is TONS to do and the game is much better as of now. Curse of Osiris is downright horrible, and Warmind was fun but still lacking. Forsaken really opened up the game. The Black Armory and now Joker's Wild have really added a ton of fun grindy content.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

Is anyone playing on Xbox? If so, don't be afraid to add me GT R0flJosn

I actually plan on beginning to stream on Mixer, mainly with my Warlock main (currently 653, and since getting the Geomags last session finally working on the Chaos tree). Will be streaming the new (as of today) Quest for the Thorn exotic Handcannon, the Allegiance quest (choosing to side with the Drifter this character), the journey to 700 light, as well as a healthy dose of Gambit, Reckoning, and me generally sucking at PvP :D Will also be streaming XCOM 2: War of the Chosen since I am finally getting the DLC so this will be my first play through of the new stuff. I will share a link to the stream if anyone is interested.

My GT is Ginetiks, I also stream Destiny 2 on Twitch, along with COD BLOPS 4, Ark, Diablo 3, etc.  Using Warlock currently, but have all 3 characters at at least 650 light.  I love the grind.

• 3 weeks later...

I completed Destiny 2 and I started Curse of the Osiris.  I took a break from it before Forsaken came out and haven't played it since.  With the annual pass, the winter part has passed.  Can I go back and play that or is that done for good and nobody has access to anything from there anymore?

I was thinking about picking this back up again, but I don't know.

14 hours ago, showtime said:

I completed Destiny 2 and I started Curse of the Osiris.  I took a break from it before Forsaken came out and haven't played it since.  With the annual pass, the winter part has passed.  Can I go back and play that or is that done for good and nobody has access to anything from there anymore?

I was thinking about picking this back up again, but I don't know.

The seasonal things have come and gone (halloween, winter, valentines) but everything else you could go back and play.  I will preface my next comments by saying I love Destiny 2 and all that it has been and all that it could be, but currently it has 0 replay value unless you're a completion whore (weapons, armor sets, etc).  It has resorted back to Curse of Osiris times, IMO.  There was no new end game content with the newest season that just came out in March.  Unless you're a huge fan of Gambit, grinding to grind, or have an unsatiable appetite for set completions, there is no reason to come back, at least not until June, or maybe even year 3 in September. 

That being said, these small DLC's were only $10-$12, and with the recent divorce from Activision, I didn't really expect that much tbh.  I guess expectation wise, the game is in a state of transition, which is where I thought it would be.

20 hours ago, carrolljcmc said:

The seasonal things have come and gone (halloween, winter, valentines) but everything else you could go back and play.  I will preface my next comments by saying I love Destiny 2 and all that it has been and all that it could be, but currently it has 0 replay value unless you're a completion whore (weapons, armor sets, etc).  It has resorted back to Curse of Osiris times, IMO.  There was no new end game content with the newest season that just came out in March.  Unless you're a huge fan of Gambit, grinding to grind, or have an unsatiable appetite for set completions, there is no reason to come back, at least not until June, or maybe even year 3 in September. 

That being said, these small DLC's were only $10-$12, and with the recent divorce from Activision, I didn't really expect that much tbh.  I guess expectation wise, the game is in a state of transition, which is where I thought it would be.

This is super accurate.  Our squad has fallen apart and we have decide to let D2 RIP until a new raid is available.  I will say though, the Last Wish raid was one of the more fun raids Destiny has offered.  It brought back memories of the Vault of Glass.  I also really enjoyed running the Last Whisper quest and getting the upgraded version.  I am still shocked at how people are able to find those things.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...