Destiny 2

21 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

It is just me, or is melee extremely OP? I almost find it easier to run around punching people than waste ammo. 

You can definitely OHKO just about all of the standard enemies. I've found myself using it a lot more recently, especially if I'm in close quarters and run out of ammo on  my gun.

I didn't play the first Destiny and am still getting used to the game but I've really enjoyed it so far. I think I'm currently at level 11 since I wasn't able to play the game much of the first week it came out. Anyone on here play on Xbox?

On 9/14/2017 at 8:16 AM, LeeEvans said:

You can definitely OHKO just about all of the standard enemies. I've found myself using it a lot more recently, especially if I'm in close quarters and run out of ammo on  my gun.

I didn't play the first Destiny and am still getting used to the game but I've really enjoyed it so far. I think I'm currently at level 11 since I wasn't able to play the game much of the first week it came out. Anyone on here play on Xbox?

Yeah, add me and Ill send you a clan invite. I'm LL 278 and can show you anything you may have questions about. 

Btw - Grinding Heroic Publics is no longer the best method for end game loot hunting. I was told that you can no longer get exotic drops from publics. Supposedly, Strikes are the way to go now. 

3 hours ago, NickButera said:

Do we have a PS4 FF clan? I've got two characters now at 268, and am desperately in need of luminous engrams, and those extra 2 or 4 I can get a week by being in a clan will tremendously help 

Can anyone be part of this? I'm pretty much a destiny n00b that understands the bare minimum of upgrading weapons and mods. Currently at 240 I think. 

On 9/16/2017 at 11:18 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Leviathan is so challenging, I love it. We went in blind and through 6 hours of play over 2 days only reached the gardens. No longer going blind but I still think it will take us awhile, will come down to the wire with the weekly reset since obviously no playing tomorrow on NFL Sunday.

We beat it in 19 hours of game time over 3 days. About 10 of those hours were on the final boss though.