Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The NF this week is so stupid.  I need to finish it with 5 minutes left to get the Rat King and it's impossible.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have one guy assigned to the lights and the other 2 handle ads on the first part.  In the boss section save supers kill skanks asap.  If you're on ps4 borealis  really helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2017 at 11:48 PM, .Buzz said:

 It's quite the grind between 265-274.

No joke. I'm at like 268 right now, and only go up 1 point for every 3-4 hours I play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

No joke. I'm at like 268 right now, and only go up 1 point for every 3-4 hours I play.

It's really easy, you just have to know what to do. Up to 260 you just use blues from public events or what have you. 260-265 you use faction engrams. 265+ you do all your milestones that give powerful rewards. I'm 296 already and the only "end game" activity I've done is the raid last week, haven't done Trials or the one yet this week. I also haven't done my other milestones such as Nightfall/Flashpoints this week yet so I'll probably be over 300 by next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd recommend waiting until around 280 to complete the MIDA quest. Just did mine at 281 and dropped a 296 MultiTool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2017 at 1:38 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Anyone on XboxMasterRace want to join my clan? 10 strong atm, but the more the better. 

Bring your 10 to our 40! "She Said She Was Level 18..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

It's really easy, you just have to know what to do. Up to 260 you just use blues from public events or what have you. 260-265 you use faction engrams. 265+ you do all your milestones that give powerful rewards. I'm 296 already and the only "end game" activity I've done is the raid last week, haven't done Trials or the one yet this week. I also haven't done my other milestones such as Nightfall/Flashpoints this week yet so I'll probably be over 300 by next week. 

What are teh types of Engrams? I get the colors (exotic, legendary, etc) but what are faction engrams? 

 

PS: Sent you a friend request @Heimdallr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

What are teh types of Engrams? I get the colors (exotic, legendary, etc) but what are faction engrams? 

 

PS: Sent you a friend request @Heimdallr

Faction engrams are the ones from the various vendors. Devrim for EDZ engrams, Sloane for Titan engrams, Failsafe for Nessus, Asher for Io, Zavala for Vanguard, Shaxx for Crucible, and finally Ikora for Research. Those all go up to 265 while blues stop at 260, so using those to get that next 5 is very helpful. Then after 265 the only way in the game to go up is powerful rewards, so either raid/Nightfall/Trials loot, exotic engrams, or luminous engrams. Luminous engrams you get from completing milestones, just check your milestones and see which ones say "Powerful Rewards". And boom that's how you rank up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2017 at 8:33 PM, Spartica4Real said:

Faction engrams are the ones from the various vendors. Devrim for EDZ engrams, Sloane for Titan engrams, Failsafe for Nessus, Asher for Io, Zavala for Vanguard, Shaxx for Crucible, and finally Ikora for Research. Those all go up to 265 while blues stop at 260, so using those to get that next 5 is very helpful. Then after 265 the only way in the game to go up is powerful rewards, so either raid/Nightfall/Trials loot, exotic engrams, or luminous engrams. Luminous engrams you get from completing milestones, just check your milestones and see which ones say "Powerful Rewards". And boom that's how you rank up. 

Also always make sure your best gear for each slot has a +5 mod equipped to it (this will come into play once you're 280 and can purchase these +5 mods). To save glimmer and rare mods, just keep infusing the same gear. So if your +5 mod helmet is 285 w/ the mod, and you get a 281 helmet, just infuse your 285 helmet with the 281 and it will bump to 286. Repeat this process with all gear and you'll probably be able to climb a few light levels in between weekly reset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

How do you join a clan? Can you do it from the game or do I need to download the companion app?

You can do it in game. There is a clan tab when you hit start and bring up your character screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

You can do it in game. There is a clan tab when you hit start and bring up your character screen.

Only shows invites. Thought there was a footballs future clan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×