Destiny 2

39 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I couldnt even tell you.  Been playing probably 2-3 hours per day on avg since launch.  You can do the math for me ;).  If you PS4, add me.

Nah, I'm on XB1, but may add you in September.  I took 5 months off too lol.  LOVE this game.

13 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Wait there's recent DLC?

Not sure how long you've been away, they release new DLC every 3 months. Season of Opulence released on 6/4. New Raid, New 6 player match-made activity, secret exotic quests, etc. Here's a roadmap from the Forsaken DLC's as well as one from this specific season.

destiny_2_annual_pass_roadmap_Season6.jp

season-of-opulence-detailed-640x360.jpg

18 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I knew about the pass but didn't realize what the content was.  I thought they were just updating weapons and armor a little.

No they've added new activities and a lot of stuff to do each time, some hits, some misses.  But it was a pretty steady stream of content.  The new menagerie is pretty fun.  It's like a match made mini raid

10 hours ago, showtime said:

How much does this stuff cost?  I already have Destiny 2, Osiris and Warmind.  I never got Forsaken or anything after that.  What is the best bundle or deal for me to get?  There's so much stuff and I'm not sure what I need.

This is really the only deal out there right now.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/destiny-2-forsaken---complete-collection/BPDF10Q2WH07?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

• 1 month later...

So...is anyone here aware of the Forge AFK Farm cheese? May as well share since there is no way Bungie will not patch it in the near future. This method is perfect for farming legendary shards and either Dusklight Shards or Datalattice, both of which are needed for purchasing some triumphs for the Hall of Triumphs. So do this:

Equip your lowest power gear, you want to at least be under 450 power for this. You can purchase some of the greens from Hawthorne to help if needed. I found a 10 power class item in collections that helped a ton. Once you are under 450, go to any of the forges. Volundr and Gofannon seem the most accessible. Queue into the forge, and then...do nothing. Put your controller down, walk away from your keyboard, whatever. The forge will start, and with your low power you can't harm them and the enemies will obliterate you in seconds. Don't respawn, just stay dead. The forge session will end after 60 seconds, and give you 4 planetary materials. Then it will queue you back into the forge again automatically. Rinse and repeat. Just let it go like this for as long as you want. Because you are such a low power level, you will only be matchmade with players close to your level, so most likely you will only be with other players farming mats. You don't have to worry about ruining other players games. I've made over a couple thousand Dusklight with this so far. As of right now, I let it go since yesterday afternoon, and right now I have 1396 shards sitting with the Postmaster (they go to the Postmaster as lost items), and I am now at work and won't be home for 13 hours. I'll likely be close to 2500 or so by then. Easy thing to do is then go to the materials respective planet vendor and turn in some. You get Legendary shards for each package, plus purple items you can break down for more shards and glimmer, plus the occasional masterwork which guarantees Enhancement cores.

People are sharing this cheese because the Hall of Triumphs is leaving everyone broke. Especially players like me who don't get to play as much, don't raid, etc. so they are lacking in a lot of areas. Completing the Bad Juju Exotic Quest left me so desperate for glimmer and materials. This has been an easy way to replenish and help me get ahead so upgrading weapons isn't such a pain.

• Like 1

There's an easier cheese for the tributes for those that haven't even started it yet, where you use essentially 0 resources. I haven't posted in here all of the current issues/exploits/cheeses as it didn't seem any played nor cared. I've been forge farming for a week now, back up to over 5,000 legendary shards.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...