• Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7
    • Nuggets in 4
    • Nuggets in 5
    • Nuggets in 6
    • Nuggets in 7

If the Nuggets had Barton I'd feel better about having a punchers chance in this series. I'll say Clips in 6, but there are a couple things I can feel good about: 

1. No chance the Clips take the Nuggets all that serious. Maybe I'm wrong, but these guys have barely locked in all year

2. They play a lot of isolation offense. Mitchell plus Gobert was a challenging defensive matchup for Jokic and the Nuggets. I think they have more of a schematic chance in this one.

3. Jokic has a fantastic matchup and can easily be the second best player in the series 

8 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Schedule loss

Still don't have a prayer of slowing down Kawhi. That's going to be the problem. Think Malone tries to go with Milsap on Kawhi more to give the team a better chance of stopping Kawhi from getting to his spots in the paint? Murray has been trash the last two games and needs to play like a star to have any shot at competing. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Still don't have a prayer of slowing down Kawhi. That's going to be the problem. Think Malone tries to go with Milsap on Kawhi more to give the team a better chance of stopping Kawhi from getting to his spots in the paint? Murray has been trash the last two games and needs to play like a star to have any shot at competing. 

Millsap has been so bad man. He’s washed. I think Kawhi is gonna just get his. We pretty much need Jokic to play like the best player on the court to have a chance. I thought the first quarter was evidence we can hang with these guys. But the shots didn’t fall and they ran out of gas. Pretty brutal to have only one day off but hopefully they can pull it together for Saturday. 

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Millsap has been so bad man. He’s washed. I think Kawhi is gonna just get his. We pretty much need Jokic to play like the best player on the court to have a chance. I thought the first quarter was evidence we can hang with these guys. But the shots didn’t fall and they ran out of gas. Pretty brutal to have only one day off but hopefully they can pull it together for Saturday. 

I mean it's still only one day off before the next game. Jokic was terrible defensively that first half, almost like how he played against the Jazz early in that series. He needs to be better. Murray had some decent looks early on but was just off and couldn't respond to the Clippers makes in the 2nd quarter. That was pretty much the game right there. 

Milsap obviously isn't very good right now, but I do think he can do a decent job on Leonard