Oklahoma vs Missouri State PPV

MikeT14

I really hope this is not a trend.

https://www.news-leader.com/story/sports/college/msu/2020/09/01/missouri-state-football-oklahoma-sooners-game-pay-per-view/5680275002/

Missouri State football's season opener against Oklahoma will be available via pay-per-view.

The Big 12 announced Tuesday morning that the Bears and Sooners will play at 6 p.m. on Sept. 12 and it will only be available through PPV. 

The game will be produced by FOX Sports Oklahoma and the game will be available on a dedicated PPV channel on participating cable, satellite and telco distributors. Pricing will vary. 

They can't possibly be mad that people are gonna stream that for free right? I mean, 10-20 bucks would be understandable and a lot of fans would have probably supported you if you made some comment about needing funds for Covid losses, but 59,99 for a game, probably filled with commercial breaks as well?, is not gonna happen. 

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

They're charging people, including family members, $20 for EVERY SINGLE livestream of HS games this year where I am, so this is far from surprising.

I think you've said where you coach in the past but I won't bring it up in case I'm wrong and you'd prefer it not be known but begins w/ a "W". Are you talking about your school? I haven't heard that from the local HS but you're far more involved than I am. I could see this for a big time program churning out 5* recruits left and right but nothing in our area.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781