Change Windy's Avatar: A FF Movement

G08

Windy, dating back to your Trestman avatar, I am strongly of the opinion that you have some weird Jedi negative control over our favorite football team.

What will it take for you to change your avatar before the regular season starts? Name it.

Donation to charity? @Tyty to send you nudes? Naughty limericks from @beardown3231?

HJ from @Sugashane?

25 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I will change the avatar when one of two things happen

1. Ryan Pace is finally fired

2. I will change it to our franchise QB.

You predict which one is first.

I just think it's bad luck going into another season with that ******* Pace avatar. Put anything else, I don't care. Anything. 

4 hours ago, G08 said:

Windy, dating back to your Trestman avatar, I am strongly of the opinion that you have some weird Jedi negative control over our favorite football team.

What will it take for you to change your avatar before the regular season starts? Name it.

Donation to charity? @Tyty to send you nudes? Naughty limericks from @beardown3231?

HJ from @Sugashane?

Hmm...  I feel like I got the worst part of this deal @G08. Not a fan.  We will discuss why I got put in this spot later,  sir.  

But as a lifelong Bears fan of it means winds...

giphy.gif

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Hey I feel like windy here a lot of **** around here, and always puts in the work to deliver interesting stuff, especially around draft time

I mean, say what you will about the tenets of Fire Pace, but at least it's an ethos

Just busting balls, man. I did this last year as well before the season 😉

4 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Hey I feel like windy here a lot of **** around here, and always puts in the work to deliver interesting stuff, especially around draft time

I mean, say what you will about the tenets of Fire Pace, but at least it's an ethos

Not just an ethos. It is a full blown lifestyle.

You are set free from expectations when you realize your GM cannot evaluate the most important position in sports.