Bucs sign RB Leonard Fournette to 1-year deal

.Buzz

Not crazy about this move, as not only is Fournette a plodding runner who has trouble finding the endzone, he was also the least efficient pass catching RB last year of any back with 30 or more catches. He's a volume based guy, as far as how he gets his stats. I'm more conerned though about all the reports that came out regarding him as a teammate. Apparently he ain't great and rubbed a lot of Jags players and coaches the wrong way...

With this move they're essentially writing off RoJo and Vaughn, which makes no sense for Vaughn given he had a makeshift offseason program, dealt with COVID and hasn't even seen a live game yet...

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Not crazy about this move, as not only is Fournette a plodding runner who has trouble finding the endzone, he was also the least efficient pass catching RB last year of any back with 30 or more catches. He's a volume based guy, as far as how he gets his stats. I'm more conerned though about all the reports that came out regarding him as a teammate. Apparently he ain't great and rubbed a lot of Jags players and coaches the wrong way...

With this move they're essentially writing off RoJo and Vaughn, which makes no sense for Vaughn given he had a makeshift offseason program, dealt with COVID and hasn't even seen a live game yet...

Could RoJo be cut?

2 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Doubt it, since Fournette is just on the 1 year deal...

I think we'll keep 3 backs for sure (Fournette, McCoy, RoJo) with possibility of 4...

I find it hard to believe they would cut Vaughn and risk him being claimed.   This is such an unusual offseason to give up on a high draft pick after this training camp would be concerning.  Especially as you have mentioned Fournette and also McCoy on 1 yr deals.

I expect 4 RBs to be kept.