Fournette signing with the Bucs

Drained

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Guesses on the contract he signs?

Vet minimum or something close. 1 year. His base should have been guaranteed, so money really isn't a big deal. Likely his contract with Jax also included offset language I would imagine, so he's not going to make more than he was going to originally. 

33 minutes ago, Forge said:

Detroit? Patriots sometimes? What is Washington running now?

I don't know that there are a lot of teams that primarily run a power running game at this juncture. I feel like there are many more teams utilizing zone concepts a fair bit into their running scheme, even if they aren't as complex as some of the blocking seen in Kyle's offense, for example

Washington is primarily a zone based running team, but I'm guessing we'll be pretty multiple with AP on the roster.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

AP's existence is what made me think that you guys may be more power heavy, wasn't sure. 

I think Scott Tuner ideally wants this offense to run through Antonio Gibson in the same way his Panthers offense ran through McCaffery last year, which was primarily zone-based.  But Gibson is raw and still has a lot to learn/prove before he can be relied on like that.  So I'm guessing we will be more power heavy to start the year and lean on AP, but if Gibson and/or Love look like legitimate starters as the season develops, AP will move to more of a back-up/situational role and we'll become much more zone-heavy.

I think there's less than a 1% chance we sign Fournette, for the record.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's good. Don't be that fan base.

Why was he cut? Why did no team claim him to make sure they got him rather than go through the FA process over a $4M contract?

Do you see me dogging Yan on his way out? Ramsey (I definitely did for the faking an injury/how he got out, but never as a talent)? ARob back when we let him go? Am I supposed to praise a player after he leaves regardless of play or just not comment?

I hope he goes somewhere and he turns it around. But he was not "good" in Jacksonville.

8 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Sorry guys.  This is because I drafted CEH in the 1st in my big money league.

This would be a fun landing spot. I'm sure Reid would work his magic, and I like Lenny a lot more as a compliment than "the guy" or especially the focal point of an offense like he was here.

39 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's good. Don't be that fan base.

I'm not a Jags fan and I've never though he was particularly good. He doesn't bring much to the table on his own if we are being perfectly honest (with regards to being a runner, I should specify...there are other aspects that make him an okay player all around) 

• Like 1