Week 1: Packers (0-0) at VIKINGS (0-0)

swede700

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Are they?  They've been hot garbage in the red zone.

Sure but they're dominating the other 95 yards of the field and just threw a 27 yard touchdown pass.

The only thing their offensive redzone issue has prevented is an utter blowout at half

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

3 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Can't use that excuse when Green Bay had the same off season and is firing on all cylinders.

Getting to our QB.... Passing game and running game on point. 

Green Bay also has a lot more consistency from last year and isn't relying on younger players like the Vikings

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

He's right but who's fault is that?

Relying on 24 year olds? I mean the NFL is 16 games.... Can't afford to give them 4-5 games to grow and expect to compete.

If you're fine punting on a weird season, that's completely fine. I just didn't think we'd look this helpless

I've been looking it as kind of a rebuild/retool season.  Our CBs got old.  Not much you can do about that other than to replace them and let them take their lumps as they learn.  They would look better with Zim's coaching if we had a decent offseason, but they didn't get that either.  It's just going to be one of those years.  It's why I was predicting a 6-8 win season. 

• Like 1