Dolphins fielding offers for QB Josh Rosen

RaidersAreOne

I would 100% put in a call for him if I were the 49ers tbh. Super cheap for 2 years (less than 1m), let him learn the system for a year and be the third qb behind Mullens. He's not played well at all, but he hasn't been in the cleanest situations either. For two years, at that price, and highly nominal assets required to acquire, why not take a chance? Better than playing out the string with CJ Beathard another year. 

• Like 1

He's one of those guys that probably never was going to be the answer/worth where he was drafted, but he hasn't exactly been given a long leash to prove himself either. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of his, as I think he comes across as unproven, entitled, and that super flashy prospect that never proved it on tape, but still.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's one of those guys that probably never was going to be the answer/worth where he was drafted, but he hasn't exactly been given a long leash to prove himself either. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of his, as I think he comes across as unproven, entitled, and that super flashy prospect that never proved it on tape, but still.

It'd be one thing if he wasnt making progress if he had stuck with one team, even on the bench. Bouncing him around and forcing a young guy to learn another new offense is a death knell 

11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

It'd be one thing if he wasnt making progress if he had stuck with one team, even on the bench. Bouncing him around and forcing a young guy to learn another new offense is a death knell 

Exactly! That's why I feel for him. He may not have/probably wouldn't have succeeded, but the dude never had a chance.