T. Pryor.

Kiwibrown

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Issue 1 is WR. 

Issue 2 is no CB. 

Issue 3 is RB.

Issue 4 is RT. 

I'd say your first issue is QB. I honestly can't believe you guys are starting Kizer. Dude had so far to go as a college QB and now he's starting in the NFL. 

Its crazy. I enjoy cheering for the browns to do well because they used to pick so many Hokies(Ben Taylor, Andre Davis, Lee Suggs). It sucks to see you guys go through hell like this and we as Redskins fans sort of know the feeling. I honestly hope things turn for the better for you guys. Just a tremendous fanbase. Very loyal. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I'd say your first issue is QB. I honestly can't believe you guys are starting Kizer. Dude had so far to go as a college QB and now he's starting in the NFL. 

Its crazy. I enjoy cheering for the browns to do well because they used to pick so many Hokies(Ben Taylor, Andre Davis, Lee Suggs). It sucks to see you guys go through hell like this and we as Redskins fans sort of know the feeling. I honestly hope things turn for the better for you guys. Just a tremendous fanbase. Very loyal. 

I am on the Kizer train until i am not. Kenny Britt has been hit in the hands by a kizer pass twice and it has gone to the other team. He has also dropped many passes. Last week  there were 8 drops. Kizer has issues, but he really needs decent supporting players. Also our offensive set up is retarded. 
I loved Lee Suggs, if he was healthy he would of been a good NFL player. 
Andre Davis the linebacker or WR? We thought the linebacker version was a pro bowler, the WR caught a 99 yard td. 

Anywho. hope you chaps have a great season, and get deep into the playoffs. I like some of your players, 

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Is he not getting open. By law he would be better than Kenny Britt. Last year he pretty much had hands of glue. 

Hes just adjusting as is Cousins to him. It takes time for a WR and QB to develop chemistry and most importantly trust. He is such a young player at WR and his routes are not consistent and he plays small for his size. Once he continues to develop and get more aggressive going for the ball hes going to alright. His hands seem a little suspect to, but he definitely has gifts. We rented him for a year so you can buy him back next year :)

Archived