T. Pryor.

Kiwibrown

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Getting back to the original poster, I'd send Pryor back to Cleveland for a 3rd & Kessler. Kessler cannot be any worse than McCoy.

If McCoy has a pistol for an arm Kessler has a water pistol, but is probably better. 

The more I think about this the more I am saying man if Pryor gets a little better and Doctson gets involved more we will once again have one hell of an offense.  The bye came at just the right time, not only to get our walking wounded healthy but also to get Pryor a little "study time" on how to improve his routes for example.  And then we have the 49s, good game to get him even more confidence.  

Just think what we can do if Doctson and Pryor get a little better, Cousins as of right now is one a pace for 28 TDs and 4 INTs and Pryor has played like crap.  Hell Reed has not even played well because he is still banged up.  its going to be interesting that is for sure.

15 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

If McCoy has a pistol for an arm Kessler has a water pistol, but is probably better. 

If McCoy has a pistol for an arm, it's one of those rubber ones they use for training purposes. Looks nice and all but basically only useful for examples.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

If McCoy has a pistol for an arm, it's one of those rubber ones they use for training purposes. Looks nice and all but basically only useful for examples.

Kessler has just a little bit less than Colt, but is much more accurate IMO.

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Kessler has just a little bit less than Colt, but is much more accurate IMO.

You must be thinking of Browns-vintage Colt McCoy. The 2017 version ... let's just say it's ... entertaining to consider what his Madden rating for arm strength would be.

I'll take an accurate manager for a backup QB.

Just now, Woz said:

You must be thinking of Browns-vintage Colt McCoy. The 2017 version ... let's just say it's ... entertaining to consider what his Madden rating for arm strength would be.

I'll take an accurate manager for a backup QB.

I didn't think we had the Colt McCoy GOAT version. 
Kessler for a TP straight up. 

Archived