T. Pryor.

Kiwibrown

8 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Garçon and Jackson are looking good because they are good. The idea that they were old and not worth it was so dumb. There's a reason we were the first team ever to let two 1K yard receivers go. 

Well if this front office was smart enough they would have locked Cousins back in 2016 for 20 mil per, and during that season they should have extended at least Garcon.  I hope they don't make the same mistake now waiting until the end of the year to try and get Zack Brown extended.  You got to jump early on these situations and this front office is just plain slow and dumb.  I just don't get.

I think Pryor has potential but is a project. He isn’t an ideal compliment to Doctson and crowded if we are counting on them being our starting WR and slot guy. We need either a guy who will go over the middle and catch everything. Or a quick twitch speed guy on the other side of doctson. I prefer the speed guy to take the top off the defense. Pryor is fast but a slow twitch long strider guy that takes 10- 15 yards to get going 

14 hours ago, mike23md said:

I would trade Terelle Pryor for Pierre Garcon. Would you?

No, but only due to Garcon's contract. If it were talent for talent and the finances were taken out of the account, yes.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Also gotta take into account Pryor's age and ceiling.  

But also his rawness as well as his fear of going across the middle. There's no way Garcon would have alligator armed those passes.

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

I believe the guy is a one year lease who will be gone ext year unless hes willing to sign at the same salary as  this year. 

Would you sign him to another one year deal or a contract with that as the AAV?

Honestly I want to keep giving Pryor opportunities. Do I think he will ever be the tough catch 3rd down across the middle guy no but to me we have that in Doctson and Crowder and reed that isn’t what we need. But we talk about missing Jax Pryor and Josh can both go get it down the field. They just do it diffrently. The most encouraging thing to see for me is the seperation I’ve seen from Doctson with his cuts and routes. His leaping ability is huge so now we just need him to fight through the bumps and bruises and be that guy

Archived