T. Pryor.

Kiwibrown

10 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

This year yea but not long term .

wouldnt mind if the skins took josh Gordon from the browns 

No interest in Gordon whatsoever. Yes he's talented, but he cannot get his head on straight. You cannot rely on a guy like that.

3 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Honestly I want to keep giving Pryor opportunities. Do I think he will ever be the tough catch 3rd down across the middle guy no but to me we have that in Doctson and Crowder and reed that isn’t what we need. But we talk about missing Jax Pryor and Josh can both go get it down the field. They just do it diffrently. The most encouraging thing to see for me is the seperation I’ve seen from Doctson with his cuts and routes. His leaping ability is huge so now we just need him to fight through the bumps and bruises and be that guy

I don't think we have any other options at this point. We have to accept that while physically he is more impressive than Garcon and Jackson, he's not on their level in terms of actual receiving skill. Honestly, I'd rather have someone who catches the ball nearer to the line of scrimmage than who can run up the field but might drop it.

We've seen glimmers of Doctson. We can see what he can do. However, we need him to be healthy in order to do so.

13 minutes ago, Woz said:

I don't think we have any other options at this point. We have to accept that while physically he is more impressive than Garcon and Jackson, he's not on their level in terms of actual receiving skill. Honestly, I'd rather have someone who catches the ball nearer to the line of scrimmage than who can run up the field but might drop it.

We've seen glimmers of Doctson. We can see what he can do. However, we need him to be healthy in order to do so.

I agree with all this. I wanted Garçon to retire here!!! But Pryor has talent. I think he’s going out there thinking about being a number 1. He just needs to go play. I think he will get it. And by no means at I comparing Pryor to TO, but TO would short arm some too. I’m glad we have Pryor I think he’s been huge blocking. And I believe he will get it going here in the next few weeks. Heck it could be this week. But I agree Josh has to stay healthy. Health is key for him.

Just now, ripsean21 said:

And by no means at I comparing Pryor to TO, but TO would short arm some too.

And he got called out for it as well. At the same time, Owens had plenty of mind-boggling catches that people were willing to overlook the occasional short arm. Pryor doesn't have that cushion. Yes, that's due to his inexperience at the position, but that's the reality of the situation.

I’m glad we have Pryor I think he’s been huge blocking. And I believe he will get it going here in the next few weeks. Heck it could be this week.

Again, we can only hope he puts it together. Right now, I doubt we re-sign him at anything near what he was expecting last year.

But I agree Josh has to stay healthy. Health is key for him.

Indeed. He's shown he can be dangerous, but right now he's a Jaguar (beautiful racing car that is almost always in the shop).

8 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Better than nothing .

ill risk his suspension if it ment all we trade is a conditional pick .

The risk of him being suspended is far greater than the potential of a conditional pick that could make this team. 

I have no faith in Pryor at this point. I think he is soft. He got a 1 year prove it deal and has been disappointing to say the least. 

I think it worked when he was in Cleveland cause he was not the #1 WR. Britt and Coleman were vying for that. 

14 hours ago, mike23md said:

The risk of him being suspended is far greater than the potential of a conditional pick that could make this team. 

I have no faith in Pryor at this point. I think he is soft. He got a 1 year prove it deal and has been disappointing to say the least. 

I think it worked when he was in Cleveland cause he was not the #1 WR. Britt and Coleman were vying for that. 

lol Coleman got injured and Britt wasn't on the browns last year . Pryor been dissapointing tho and I really wish we signed Jeffery he's completely helped the eagles.

On 10/13/2017 at 1:31 AM, Dashing202 said:

T.O caught almost every pass except when ST was around

Lol lets not compare a top 5 great wideout vs a guy that's been disappointing ( Pryor ).

You have to be kidding me. TO always had questionable hands dating back to his days in San Fran

I think the Redskins would be better served getting Pryor & Crowder & Doctson for that matter more easier targets. A lot of Garçon’s targets the last 3 years were 10 yards or less. We basically used him almost like a TE except on the outside.

Getting all of our WRs - especially Pryor and Doctson - more passes that are quick hitters within 5 to 10 yards like we used to do with Garçon would help our offense out a lot and move the chains. 

Crowder needs more targets also, I put this on Cousins. He has to find Crowder to move the chains more and we need to use Doctson and Pryor more on shorter routes like we used to do with Garcon to improve chemistry with Kirk and get their confidence up.

Archived