JOSH ROSEN

beardown3231

42 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Legitimate concern here, if we brought him on, idiots would start clamoring for him to play every time someone throws an interception

I liked him a lot in college/draft, but yeah, the fans would be unbearable (no pun intended) to listen to due to this.

Rosen was a pretty mediocre college QB both on the eye test and statistically. I’ve never been a fan and nothing that’s transpired in the NFL for him to date, fair or not, has changed my mind at all. With that, the teams he’s been on have quickly moved on from him because he’s not any good IMO. The Tua pick isn’t an indictment on him as much as his inability to unseat Fitzpatrick (a rich man’s Foles) in a tank season last year for Miami. He wouldn’t get ANY reps here in 2020 anyway and even if he did the likelihood he’s not in the same situation getting shipped off elsewhere next year while we bring in our next top prospect to be the long term solution is pretty low.