Week 1 Official GDT; Browns vs. Ravens

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Ravens
    • Hornby
    • Covid 19
    • Harry Stamper is going to land on an asteroid and save us from total destruction

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah eat dirt. 😈

I'm with all the smoke. 😈

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

When they ask who your daddy is, it's spelled Nick Chubb.

Not my father, but I hope he does well to get my money. Hopefully, he averages 150 a game with 2 TDs while the Browns go 0-16

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We don’t have to get ready. We’re always ready. 

We'll see about that.

I have zero faith in the Browns ability to stop the run. The ravens are going to have 500 yards of offense. The team desperately needs Baker to take hold of the QB1 position and not let go for 15 years. This is a big year for him. 

Ironically, this will look like Baker if Wills is as bad as he’s been through camp and going up against Calais Campbell.....

Edited by pnies20

In b4 Baker looks overwhelmed and skittish in the pocket, throws for under 55% completion percentage, turns it over 2+ times, and the apologists run around saying "It's the new system! It's the short offseason! It's the lack of practice time! It's the new coaching staff!"

Panic Omg GIF

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In b4 Baker looks overwhelmed and skittish in the pocket, throws for under 55% completion percentage, turns it over 2+ times, and the apologists run around saying "It's the new system! It's the short offseason! It's the lack of practice time! It's the new coaching staff!"

Panic Omg GIF

You really are gunning for @sdrawkcab321's title.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Ronnie Harrison just said Joe Woods prefers running cover 1. So that means Man-to-man. 

Schematically it is the best coverage in the NFL, but easily the hardest. However, when it works, you get 2019 Patriots defense level of good.

Which also means we should freaking sign Earl Thomas because he made a HOF career being a cover 1 FS.

It's interesting that he said that. I hope we don't exclusively run man-to-man vs. the Ravens.

Lamar eats man-to-man defense up for breakfast. It's how Wade Phillips got torched - all the DBs have their backs turned covering their assignments and Lamar is 20 yards down the field before they even realize it.