MWil23

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Ravens
    • Hornby
    • Covid 19
    • Harry Stamper is going to land on an asteroid and save us from total destruction

36 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Wasn’t he one of the gunners? 

No excuse. It was a dumb play call

a call that felt like “same ole browns “

I dont think it was a bad call.....just a bad call at that time....so early in the game and in our territory, if anything we should have run a fake FG after Odell dropped that 3rd and 2 easy first down pass at the Ravens 30'something.

Just needed to pick a better spot for the call.

2 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I dont think it was a bad call.....just a bad call at that time....so early in the game and in our territory, if anything we should have run a fake FG after Odell dropped that 3rd and 2 easy first down pass at the Ravens 30'something.

Just needed to pick a better spot for the call.

Or just gone for it on 4th and 2 if you want to be aggressive.

I also hate that we’re throwing on 3rd and 2 when we have both Chubb and Hunt and they didn’t really stop them at any point.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d have called 2 run plays and if the first didn’t work go no huddle and run the next.

I’ll take my chances with our OL and backs.

Our Oline can run block for sure....in that first quater, Teller and Concklin were CREASING the Bmore Dline....and Bintonio was up in there handling his business...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Side note: Washington's defensive line in real life is what local media/fans pump our line up to be on paper.

Yup. That front seven of theirs is nasty. If Wills isn't back for Thursday's game, we'll really need him back going up against Washington.